What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY - SHARKS VS MERGED FLANNO FILTH

R-15-3

Bench
Didn’t get to watch all the 2nd half yet but looks like we got through with No injuries or HIA am I correct??

Has anyone seen the photo where Jack Bird’s commemorative jersey has a spelling mistake on it?
LOL

‘Dragons’ is spelt ‘Dargons’…
It should have been "Shargons"
I once was going to call a band I formed "Shargon" as it was a composite of Sharks and Dragons supporters

Shargon by Urban Dictionary:
a whore that sleeps with all the males in ones family

BBB needs hairyman before every game! Spewing I was double booked today otherwise I woulda been there. I got to the game 15 before kick off.
Correction, Hairyman needs me.
I'll be trying for the "every game" scenario. Working most weekends puts an *asterix on it

shadowboxer

First Grade
Professional second half. Ran hard, completed high, owned field position and strong defence.

Good to get a come from behind win in wet weather. Stuck to the plan. Good signs.
Spot on weapon.
One thing I took out of it and noted from the mid pit, flanno jr late hit on Nico - which was piss trickle at best - but I thought the team might go after him and put a shot on him… I would have.
But no, they just went about their business and aside from Ronnie getting a bit nuts, nothing came of it. In the end, they won, and Flanno Jr can go home to the safety blanket and hot Milo of his old man. Lame.
Bigger fish to fry

Quigs

Immortal
Oh well it wasn't pretty but it was a win. A win against the Stinking Stain Dargons, which is always a noice feeling.

And at this point in the season the good guys are on top of the ladder and have banked some good competition points.

( Annnd yes, the Donkeys got bashed too )

So with all that said it is good night from him and good night from moi.

Sleep well, enjoy your Monday.

Quigs

Immortal
Spot on weapon.
One thing I took out of it and noted from the mid pit, flanno jr late hit on Nico - which was piss trickle at best - but I thought the team might go after him and put a shot on him… I would have.
But no, they just went about their business and aside from Ronnie getting a bit nuts, nothing came of it. In the end, they won, and Flanno Jr can go home to the safety blanket and hot Milo of his old man. Lame.
Bigger fish to fry

I noticed your post Shadow, just after I posted up my above comment.

When Flange Jnr hit Nicho with the late tackle I just laughed. I immediately put the question to Old Mate sitting beside me.

The question: Of all the current players in the NRL who would you like to be hit by in a late tackle. He just said Young Flanno and we both cracked up.

PJ

First Grade
Think a top team, with the amount of ball we had in their 20, scores more than 2 tries in that second half despite the conditions.

Generalzod

Immortal
Oh well it wasn't pretty but it was a win. A win against the Stinking Stain Dargons, which is always a noice feeling.

And at this point in the season the good guys are on top of the ladder and have banked some good competition points.

( Annnd yes, the Donkeys got bashed too )

So with all that said it is good night from him and good night from moi.

Sleep well, enjoy your Monday.
Considering the conditions it wasn’t a bad game.