What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day Thread.

Lurkingshark

Juniors
Well done boys.....please start winning by more than a couple of points, As I get older my heart won't cop it, 'specially after 7 schooners.
Special mention to C Houston....I guy I always wished was a Shark.....nuthin flashy but all heart.

The two games we threw away on the bell against the Titans and Warriors really hurt when we could be in equal 3rd place on the ladder at the moment.

carcharias

Immortal
I had to leave just after the try scoring spree from us.

I picked reading this thread from about half time

Haha card shark made a couple of crackers about how shit Barba will be when he comes on.
Anyway woo hoo
Well done Flano and robbo
:)

Banana Peel

Juniors
Lewis is immense.

Particularly when we are losing the ruck, he'll jam in defence, make big hits and back up on tackles. He changes the momentum of games.

We we've won 2 close contests since Gorman promised we'd win the lineball games at the sponsorship announcement.

Up Up.

Banana Peel

Juniors
I think Vossy is the best commentator going around. He's very quick witted and comes up with some great one liners.

He's fantastic compared to fkn Wally Lewis.

Agreed.

He adds movement, purpose and colour to the contest.

Unfortunately, Anasta, Gasnier and Jimmy Smith are vapid sidekicks.

Generalzod

Immortal
I think Vossy is the best commentator going around. He's very quick witted and comes up with some great one liners.

He's fantastic compared to fkn Wally Lewis.

Every time he commentates our game this year on fox it just comes through that he doesn't like us.