What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day v Goons

Chimp

Bench
This is just beautiful… a wet weather clinic… run hard, spread in when in good position…
I LOVE Sifa…. But I’d buff Nicho, and let him have a go back too….

Chimp

Bench
A great half of football from the boys
We had 5 mins of the dropsies, but battered them in defence as a result, then march back up field and take points.
Just play sensible and tough (like first half) for this section of the 2nd half and we’ll cruise, don’t give them a leg up and let them back in… I think they’ll be absolutely gassed come 60 mins, if they’re still a few scores down, they’ll start pushing the pass in desperation, which will ruin them in this weather.

coolumsharkie

Referee
We had 5 mins of the dropsies, but battered them in defence as a result, then march back up field and take points.
Just play sensible and tough (like first half) for this section of the 2nd half and we’ll cruise, don’t give them a leg up and let them back in… I think they’ll be absolutely gassed come 60 mins, if they’re still a few scores down, they’ll start pushing the pass in desperation, which will ruin them in this weather.
Those offside penalties in the last few minutes were telling.

Card Shark

Immortal
Despite a few stuff ups, we have been pretty intense & slick in the wet.

Deserve a big lead for sure.

Great that the wind seems to have died down.

1 more try wins it…