What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day v Goons

Quigs

Immortal
Arhhhh its great to be alive and it is not even Friday. All weekend I have a licence to put shit on others...... Bring it on.

Hey how many tackles did McInness knock up for his time on the paddock. Sheeze he got through some great D. but hey so did all the boyz.

I think we can now put a line through the stinking stains to make the May Grand Final.

SharkShocked

Bench
Tracey - groin. Didn’t look good considering he had surgery on it.

Was trindall in 16? Saw him on the field after match going through some drills. Interesting.
Based on the mood Talakai was in tonight, it might have been passing drills after that shocker to his feet earlier.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Fitz says in the presser “don’t be fooled by the score line that was a tough match out there”.

Keeping everyone grounded because you get results like tonight through execution not by chance. Brilliant.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
totally mate.
Hence why my post in the 3,2,1's defence got a mention.
I honestly watched the game whenever we were defending, as the game.
The line was beautiful, occasionally some were out but they checked themselves and moved back into the wall.
I am so excited about our defence.
Same I usually turn away when a team is in our 20 but I watch it like they are trying to prove a point. You can see they are holding each other accountable.

25, 16, 12…. Heading in the right direction.

I switched to the channel Nein after match stuff, so much better than the Smutty Johns show. They actually look at the game.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Been mentioned but the real positive for me being that the dragons weren’t that bad, they were just shut out.
Overall, great spectacle in defence and attack for the team. Solid solid effort
Fitz says it in the presser dont let the scoreline fool you, it was a tough game. I thought so too. Even Hook and Hunt in their presser said we were better at the percentage plays like kick chase, line speed etc.

Anyway, got the day off so going to watch the replay.

Eion

First Grade
Mate we flogged them. Dragons were poor and we were outstanding.

Pretty much even possession and the drags weren’t in the game. Might have been an element of luck with everything that stuck in the wet…but we earn that luck with defence and playing the same way every week. Some games it’s all going to stick.

I did love Fitz trying to put a lid on it, but that’s all it was. Even hook said they were pumped.

Fitz says it in the presser dont let the scoreline fool you, it was a tough game. I thought so too. Even Hook and Hunt in their presser said we were better at the percentage plays like kick chase, line speed etc.

Anyway, got the day off so going to watch the replay.
I just finished watching the replay, this time the 9 version for the different commentary and hear Johns, Gould and Fittlers opinions. It wasn't bad at all.

bluefox68

Staff member
I was shocked at how badly Trindall played!

He came on late and made about 3 major blunders in less than 10 minutes.

It was in stark contrast to the seamless way every single other player played up until that point!

southland

Juniors
This thread is classic. Starts with myriad complaints and grizzle’s about the weather, the schedule, the broadcast, the commentary and ends with unadulterated joy.