What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day v sea eagle

toomuchsoup

Juniors
Such a bummer. I’m less annoyed than last weeks loss though

We’re still not guaranteed to make the 8

SadShark

Bench
What really pissed me off is listening to cherry-Evans accept the Steve Rogers trophy!!!
Someone needs to tell these jelly spines that Steve Rogers played for the Sharks.

Living in fear of Manly. How scary they must be.

Pathetic. Someone get the sports psychologist in. Clearly, they’re all f**ked in the head.

roboshark

Coach
Whats the plan for the next year or two

Ramien going
Dugan a waste of time
Val maybe gone
No halves of first grade quality
Gal wants to play again

f**k!!!!!!!!!

shadowboxer

First Grade
Me too... Yet not surprised!
You bet me to it....watched the first half and usual, couldn't stand to watch anymore....the ref-ing was average but there was nothing in that performance in the first half to inspire even the most of fluffy.
Not surprised at all though.
They got rid of John Lang for less - watch your back Coach. Yes a premiership winner, but if they cant get up to hammer a spoon contender...a lot more wrong than right

YTSharks

Juniors
Dugan had a bad game. Not a winger as we looked shot when he had a gig at fullback.

Chad looked like he killed himself at the end. A Flanno debut in Melbourne? Oh yay.

Ref was pretty bad but you knew he would be regardless.

Our game plan isn’t working. The sweep to the left is all we have and it’s clunky