What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day vs BRONCOS

Crush

Coach
Well here we are. Finals 2018. Before the season started I think most predicted we would scrape into the eight, well we did. Yet another free fall from the top of the ladder. But hey, we are here.
What can the team produce today? If they play to their absolute best they could cause a massive upset. Anything short of their best and it could get ugly.
Lets see what they are made of, leave it all out there. Cmon Dragons, make it up to the fans. Have a crack!
Prediction. Dragons in a nail biter. Sims man of match.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Dragons smashed the Broncos in round 1 this year.

Fast forward ahead to this elimination final and Bennett had sent Langer into the field last week to tell his players to stop scoring points. He stated the Dragons would’ve a better prospect to play than the Warriors.

Well, it’s now game day, hope we have some magic to draw on ..... we’re gunna need it.

Out of blind faith.... Go Saints!

ouryears

Bench
With the Warriors getting done we’re the only good guys left.

C’mon Saints.
So true.

Purple cheaters....yewkkk
RoRters.....enough said
Gould’s 100 year plan team
Shonkies peptides
Wayne’s team, so many 2 heads in one team scare me
Souths.....if GI didn’t play for them I wouldn’t mind them....but he does

Then there is us, the good guys
I hope the good don’t die young Life’s Good

Last edited:

ouryears

Bench
Well here we are. Finals 2018. Before the season started I think most predicted we would scrape into the eight, well we did. Yet another free fall from the top of the ladder. But hey, we are here.
What can the team produce today? If they play to their absolute best they could cause a massive upset. Anything short of their best and it could get ugly.
Lets see what they are made of, leave it all out there. Cmon Dragons, make it up to the fans. Have a crack!
Prediction. Dragons in a nail biter. Sims man of match.

Life's Good

Coach
So true.

Purple cheaters....yewkkk
RoRters
Gould’s 100 year plan team
Shonkies peptides
Wayne’s team, so many 2 heads in one team scare me
Souths.....if GI didn’t play for them I wouldn’t mind them....but he does

Then there is us, the good guys
I hope the good don’t die young Life’s Good
Life’s good when we win, that’s for sure.
Hoping Hunt has a blinder. Run boy, just run.

WoyD4LWoy

Juniors
Go you mighty Dragons, I wish I could be full of confidence but I am full of hope and if the boys show up to play then we are in with a very good chance! D4L
Dragons smashed the Broncos in round 1 this year.

Fast forward ahead to this elimination final and Bennett had sent Langer into the field last week to tell his players to stop scoring points. He stated the Dragons would’ve a better prospect to play than the Warriors.

Well, it’s now game day, hope we have some magic to draw on ..... we’re gunna need it.

Out of blind faith.... Go Saints!

blacksafake

First Grade
Can’t wait for the game to start.
Like most I’m living in hope that we can beat them. I hope they throw plenty at the broncos & not just percentage play trying to get to a certain part of the field. Kick early at times to Boyd & make him run. Play to the edges & make Milford, Nikorima & Roberts do plenty of repeat tackling which should leave gaps. If kicking to Oates keep it along the ground.
And Benny boy do a Forest Gump & RUN