What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day vs Munster

txta2

Bench
lol typical storm crowd dont understand the rules. Keep hitting that cowbell wankas
will ferrell snl GIF

Craigshark

First Grade
Reckon there might be a bit of room a pass or two wide from the ruck if the props want to run the decoy under the posts.

SharkShocked

Bench
A few too many penalties. Minimal ball movement.

No surprise when playing with no halfback.

They’re a chance. But I still think Melbourne gets us.

Would have been supremely confident with Nico playing.

Frenzy.

Immortal
We've only used 1 interchange according to nrl.com. I thought it was 2. We still have Hunt and BHU fresh. Might be important later especially if the game is still close.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Ennis has had a glass of red drink and a bag of red frogs, everything excites him like a poor mans Darrell Eastlake
That's funny you should write that as during the game he was lumping superlative on some snorkel who had really done a few good things but otherwise SFA and he was going off like a twuey twue fanniesy of the fnas wally. He does it with nearly every player. No one is just good, or very good. They are all outstandingly, superb.

That's funny you should write that as during the game he was lumping superlative on some snorkel who had really done a few good things but otherwise SFA and he was going off like a twuey twue fanniesy of the fnas wally. He does it with nearly every player. No one is just good, or very good. They are all outstandingly, superb.
Wishart I'm guessing