What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day vs Munster

Special K

Coach
Couldn't disagree more.

You can't throw Dykes into the halves with someone who has played 2 games. We have a team built around power so you double down on that. Kicking is the concern but it is not as if Dykes is an out and out kicking half.

If anything this is another reason to go and kick the shit out of Trindall.
I have a terrible faaarken cough atm.

Anyway that power game huh? Fitz keeps his interchanges then farrrrken floods the middle with fresh super human athletes the last 40. Hunt, BHU fresh the last 40. Tuku did a HIA stint in the first 40. Kinda works.

Imagine throwing Dykes in with DA who has played really 2-3 games of NRL in the halves.

Frenzy.

Immortal
And youse know what. That win will now stop all the media mouth pieces farting in church.

We deserve to be where we are on the ladder so plait your shit.
I somehow doubt that win is enough to shut the HTI up.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I have a terrible faaarken cough atm.

Anyway that power game huh? Fitz keeps his interchanges then farrrrken floods the middle with fresh super human athletes the last 40. Kinda works.

Imagine throwing Dykes in with DA who has played really 2-3 games of NRL in the halves.

Also, I didn't agree with you about the Sharks being ruthless but they were tonight.

Played out the whole 80 in this one. Minor lapses only and were good enough to put that fullstop on the game with a late try. Didn't try and protect a 1 point margin. Saw a chance and took it.

Special K

Coach
Also, I didn't agree with you about the Sharks being ruthless but they were tonight.

Played out the whole 80 in this one. Minor lapses only and were good enough to put that fullstop on the game with a late try. Didn't try and protect a 1 point margin. Saw a chance and took it.
This is a deep squad that is f**ked off. It has the shits with the short comings. They will have the odd issue here and there but they are all in on going to the next level.

Our forwards last time vs Melb

Hunt (35 min last year vs 12 today)
Brailey
Kaufusi
Nikora
Wilton
Finucane

Bench of

BHU (3rd game back from injury)
Mcinnes
Graham
Willams

Compare the bench impact vs today.

txta2

Bench
I think what changed the game was the bench rotation especially early in the 2nd half. They had us on the ropes for half a set and then Sifa made a good run and so did Jessie and then they just over powered them. Really starting to look like a well coached team.

txta2

Bench
I'd hate to say it but I think Fitz will sit out Nico until he is 100% ready, for NSW. Thats how much he believes SOO is good for elite players.

Chimp

Bench
Terrific performance - that sort of game will do wonders for our self belief….. I’m telling ya, we can get it done this year!

How about Vonny in her post-match interview with Cam, saying the win came with ‘an asterisks’ - what a bell end she is!

Generalzod

Immortal
It’s such a soft draw people. The remarks on the NRL game day thread are a classic, as for the sin bin it was the right decision you can’t have players attacking the legs of a player, it wasn‘t a dirty play but it was careless.

look at what @catstorm wrote on the NRL game day thread
What you are going to see now is kickers throwing there legs out trying to make contact with opponents and then flopping around to make sure the ref notices.

isn't it what kickers do is throw there legs out to kick the ball.

Craigshark

First Grade
It’s almost like Melbourne and the ref knew the sin bin was over the top, so they just were allowed to get away with everything in the second half. They slowed down our ruck so much more in that half, hands all over the ball, laying in tackles etc. we definitely did it the hard way. Add to that, we seem to be the only team being penalised for disruptor plays. What a bs rule that is

Latest posts