What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day vs Munster

Quigs

Immortal
I have a terrible faaarken cough atm.
Some kind bastard gave me the flu last weekend K. It has been a week now and although I feel half okay I keep getting these uncontrollable far can coughing fits. All the bloody time I get them.

Coughing up my toenails, I'm over it.

Get well comrade. I am told it takes a couple of weeks to get over it.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Terrific performance - that sort of game will do wonders for our self belief….. I’m telling ya, we can get it done this year!

How about Vonny in her post-match interview with Cam, saying the win came with ‘an asterisks’ - what a bell end she is!
The media (embarrassing to associate the term with Fox) have become amateur hour. I can’t express more distain for it. Haven’t watched Kayo in weeks and now attend a local establishment instead to watch the game with limited sound or go to the swamp.
Life is better without it.

Chimp

Bench
The media (embarrassing to associate the term with Fox) have become amateur hour. I can’t express more distain for it. Haven’t watched Kayo in weeks and now attend a local establishment instead to watch the game with limited sound or go to the swamp.
Agree….
The thing with the Vonny comment - if that’s what she thinks about our win, so be it, but to actually say it to McInnes when he’s just walked off after slogging his guts out for the win is downright disrespectful.

SharkShocked

Bench
I heard that really quickly. But my first impression was in the context of what she was saying the asterisk was because it was a massive win without Nicho etc.

Thought she was trying to say it was a real special win not a fake win

However I may have misheard the context.

Either way he shut her down pretty hard.

Reactions: tye
Agree….
The thing with the Vonny comment - if that’s what she thinks about our win, so be it, but to actually say it to McInnes when he’s just walked off after slogging his guts out for the win is downright disrespectful.
I didn't see it, I switched straight over to the premier league game (my son is a man city fan unfortunately, hasn't followed my love for Everton).

But what that's supposed to mean anyway? The sin bin? Where we spent the whole second half getting penalised into oblivion. The storm.being down players? Well last I looked we had our star player out and a forward in the no.7 role and a rookie at 6.

I would have loved to see McInnes ask her why's that and see what pre formed rhetoric bullshit answer she came up with.

Reactions: PJ

R-15-3

Bench
I heard that really quickly. But my first impression was in the context of what she was saying the asterisk was because it was a massive win without Nicho etc.

Thought she was trying to say it was a real special win not a fake win

However I may have misheard the context.

Either way he shut her down pretty hard.
As much as I dislike her I agree. Love Cams shut down tho.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Will be interesting to see if the team can back up such a gutsy effort against the Rorters next week. Reckon they might take the conservative option with Nico next week and make sure he's right for the Pennies the following week....but what the f**k would I know.

PJ

First Grade

Twas a little drunk, but from memory they were talking up the Storm till the last 2 minutes and suddenly switched to positives for the Sharks.

Was very noticeable.

Don't mind Ginane on Back Page but not a fan of his commentary

DJDL

Bench
Terrific performance - that sort of game will do wonders for our self belief….. I’m telling ya, we can get it done this year!

How about Vonny in her post-match interview with Cam, saying the win came with ‘an asterisks’ - what a bell end she is!

Yeah, an asterisk to say we got it done without either of our first choice halves.

I heard that, and Cam picked her straight up on it.
There are a few anti shark people, at Fox Mal was struggling to praise up where Cronk has

Frenzy.

Immortal

hmmm. She is a bell end but this is a mountain out of a molehill.

Vonny "My goodness! Beating Melbourne in Melbourne, it has a little asterix beside it because you guys held your nerve in those final few moments. Talk us through it" (verbatim)

Cam, who did not shoot her down in any way simply said "Yeah, no asterix for us. Really, really proud of the guys. etc etc........"

I didn't even notice at the time but as I watching it again I took notice of that interview. I don't find anything offensive about it to be honest.