What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY vs Rabbit Semi 2

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Just off Cronulla

71 percent

The Earth is a watery place. But just how much water exists on, in, and above our planet? About 71 percent of the Earth's surface is water-covered,

Card Shark

Immortal
Miller should be good for 200 metres sideways. He may get the odd run where he pokes his nose through a little, but I can see him getting dominated.

Hope he proves me wrong.
Yes he goes around in circles a bit so I think on the wing might suit him a bit, we just need to give him a fraction of open space & he will be gone.

Love to see him trailing BHU etc through the middle too & looking for that offload. He just needs a bit of fractured defence to have a real impact.

shaggs

Coach
Yes he goes around in circles a bit so I think on the wing might suit him a bit, we just need to give him a fraction of open space & he will be gone.

Love to see him trailing BHU etc through the middle too & looking for that offload. He just needs a bit of fractured defence to have a real impact.
When we have the footy we need guys who trail through the middle. Miller does that kennedey doesn’t. When they are laying shape to get ou the opposite to miller then those sets he can trail.

Frenzy.

Immortal

May as well be trailing a statue. Did you know BHU has only had 4 offloads all year?

He'd be better trailing Fifita who I reckon will get bigger minutes this week or Nikora who is our top offloading forward.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Blayke please stand up. I know you tackle anything that moves, oi front rowers they run straight at Blayke, belt them, hurt, pain in from the side.

FFS

Latest posts