What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY vs Rabbit Semi 2

Craigshark

First Grade
Most disappointing performance I’ve seen since we got thrashed 39-0 by the cowboys in 2015.. didn’t know if we’d win, but didn’t see that pathetic effort coming. We have some really dumb players.

Craigshark

First Grade
Boys can hold their head up for exceeding expectations and finishing2nd.

At the end of the day our poor ball handling cost us when it counted.

gee that Wilton one hurt. Felt like we’d wrestled back momentum and were coming to get them or at least give ourselves a shot

Weaponhead

Coach
Most disappointing performance I’ve seen since we got thrashed 39-0 by the cowboys in 2015.. didn’t know if we’d win, but didn’t see that pathetic effort coming. We have some really dumb players.
Yes, it was a poor performance. The first and third tries were completely unacceptable at this level.

Bloke had a pretty rough trot with injuries / hia and suspensions. Didn’t have the smoothest year.

He’s playing but clearly isn’t fit. Judge him next year and see how he goes.
Players can seem to get old very quickly in this sport, just hope this isn't that for him but he's had a long, tough career already so wouldn't surprise me.