What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day vs Tits

snout

First Grade
Hayne?..hhmm

Certainly has a point or 6 to prove.

But is also a destabilising element to a team that had the donkeys beaten.
On the back of that effort - if Henry drops tyrone roberts for the big head hopefully it undoes a bit of what they built up with that effort.

Procter and hurrel return.
Hurrel a bludger.
Proctors done litte without cronk and smith.

We should have this if we turn up and if hayne doesnt play his best game for 5 years.

Quigs

Immortal
Watch out for Nathan Peats. Crafty little f**ker.

He is a dangerous lil kent for sure.

I wonder if the Tits will continue to go down like flies. The poor bastards last few games have resembled war zones.

But on the other hand if that practice continues in todays game well, then so be it.

"Up em Spot, they're are not my dogs"

Last edited:

Card Shark

Immortal
Yes but that was late in the year.

If I recall, they were part of the early part of the streak.

I ageee it's a danger game but some are underestimating us again.

Stake Removed

First Grade
The media are funny with us, they kept saying last year we would fall we didnt we won it.

This years starts we are not favourites they all have us bottom of 8 or missing it.

We are winning well now, and when we win some of the media say the Sharks looking good, but by the next game played by one of there favourites they are all over them again.

They really dont respect us, as far as i am concerned i dont care what they think they proved they know nothing when we won, lets do it again

Griffoshark66

First Grade
The media are funny with us, they kept saying last year we would fall we didnt we won it.

This years starts we are not favourites they all have us bottom of 8 or missing it.

We are winning well now, and when we win some of the media say the Sharks looking good, but by the next game played by one of there favourites they are all over them again.

They really dont respect us, as far as i am concerned i dont care what they think they proved they know nothing when we won, lets do it again
Just win baby.

Latest posts