What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY vs Uncle Nicks Turkeys.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Origin worries me with Fittler he just picked his favourites basically discarded those basically not in his inner circle
Madge is going to pick mostly on form that's bad for us.
Hynes
McInness
Ramien
Talakai
Brailey

Are all legit chances not far away are Wilton, Hazelton and Williams
That one is unlikely this year. Card might be marked for 2025 camp though.

Quigs

Immortal
I'm eating Vicks super strength cough drops, panadine tablets and copious amounts of hot twinnings black tea.

I'm living the dream.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
The team changed the song from "don't you know pump it up" to tom petty won't back down. Mindset shift
I was thinking about why they haven’t been doing pump it up recently. Reckon someone might have said that’s not the history of the club and to cut it out?

I was working so I watched again without prejudice.
I have a short wash-up:
The game was of SOO intensity. The best game of the season.
We just saw the two teams for this years GF (controversial? yes? Prediction}
We need to sign Iro and Williams on, then have the balls to get a good deal on who we let go.
For the future we cannot let the young Took fella go.

I said last week about about our edge fellas, hopefully you all see what Briton and Teigh are really bringing.

roboshark

Coach
I was working so I watched again without prejudice.
I have a short wash-up:
The game was of SOO intensity. The best game of the season.
We just saw the two teams for this years GF (controversial? yes? Prediction}
We need to sign Iro and Williams on, then have the balls to get a good deal on who we let go.
For the future we cannot let the young Took fella go.

I said last week about about our edge fellas, hopefully you all see what Briton and Teigh are really bringing.
More like a quick rinse

Latest posts