What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game of Thrones II

Parra Pride

Coach
I have to agree that I think the way Jamie and Bronn got away was a bit of a cop out, however it's nowhere near enough for me to go get all over dramatic and declare that shows hit an all new low or whatever. Rest of the episode was great, and was a nice change of pace before shit hits the fan up North next week.

Also, Drogon sniffing Jon and taking a liking to him suggests he'll ride a dragon, maybe next season

The question is which dragon will he ride?

Rhaegal would be the safe bet if he does actually ride one.

Pommy

Coach
A bit out there but can anyone else see Gendry becoming Johns hand?
Whilst Ned isn't Jons father he is his dad and it would be funny to see things come full circle.

Vozzy

Juniors
If the hound delivers the wight to kings landing then it's Clegane bowl confirmed.

Also they really need Ghost going with them in the end if anyone's read the books the white walkers have a few more things up their sleeves.

Also Cersei is probably bullshiting about the baby.

With littlefinger he is creepy as f**k but he and varys play the game of thrones better then anyone. Varys plays both sides so they kill each other. And littlefinger is doing whatever he can to marry a Stark so he has power in his name. Both Varys and Littlefinger have both said in the past their aim is to be on the throne. These guys really belong to Noone so it's hard for them to move up in the world.

Last edited:

Parra Pride

Coach
Those guys will surely die next week. From the group going beyond the wall, they are the most expendable

Jon, Friendzone, Hound, Gendry, Tormund should survive

I feel like at least one of those guys is also going to die, Jorah did get a nice little death flag set up from Tyrion.

The Hound must be preserved for Cleganebowl.

Considering this season so far has just been a non stop hype train Cleganebowl wouldn't be at all surprising. Reddit already went crazy over the Gendry return, the place would probably meltdown if/when Cleganebowl happens.

Vozzy

Juniors
I would like to see the actual mountain wreak some havoc before going up against his brother been such a waste this season. Wanna see the mountain take on the white walkers aswell. Like what's the point of bringing him back like that if it's just for a showdown with his brother.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
IIRC it's not the first time he's played an extra in the show. I think it's kind of a thing.

I don't know if anyone has seen black mirror but the guy who made it (Charlie brooker) used to review TV programs. In one episode he did a parody comedy where that actor just talked about wanking all the time.

So it's very distracting

adamkungl

Immortal
Had a bit of a 'Fellowship of the Ring' vibe to it

I was thinking Suicide Squad.

With littlefinger he is creepy as f**k but he and varys play the game of thrones better then anyone. Varys plays both sides so they kill each other. And littlefinger is doing whatever he can to marry a Stark so he has power in his name. Both Varys and Littlefinger have both said in the past their aim is to be on the throne. These guys really belong to Noone so it's hard for them to move up in the world.

Varys' aim is to put someone on the throne who isn't a useless merkin or an insane merkin

When Cersie told Jamie to "never betray me again"

What was she referring to pls?

Probs meeting up with Tyrion and not chopping his head off...

Parra

Referee
Helping Tyrion escape

Burning her letter when she asked for help during her trial before the walk of shame

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Those guys will surely die next week. From the group going beyond the wall, they are the most expendable

Jon, Friendzone, Hound, Gendry, Tormund should survive

I don't think all of those guys will come back.

Clegane bowl is surely to happen, right....I mean why bring both Hound and Mountain back from their respective ends if they aren't meant to duke it out.

Jon is too valuable to the story to die, well at this stage anyway.

Any of the other three could go and I wouldn't be surprised. I'd prefer it to be Friendzone, but thats my own opinion

Latest posts