What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gary Freeman is a knob!

Hollywood

Juniors
The bloke is a knob!. On Fox's coverage tonight bangining on about the Tigers (again) and suggesting make the Dragons favourites against the Tigers in the Finals just to put that extra bit of pressure on them...blah blah......

He has always fancied the Tigers chances, even when they aren't playing well, and has never rated us, even at our peek. I've never heard him say anything remotely supportive of the Dragons. Impartial objective analyst my ass, how does this bloke get a job as an analyst?

I'm the first to admit I fear the Tigers and we aren't in good form, but ffs I hope if we do meet the Tigers in week 1 we step up, just to shove it back down his throat with interest.

I understand analysts have favourites or are emotionally tied to a club they used to play for, but this bloke just sees things through certain colour glasses.

I have never liked him and his commentary has just re-enforced that over the years. I wonder which Dragons player rubbed him up the wrong way when he played back in the day.

Outright knob!

St Benny

Juniors
The whole fux sports team (apart from the dell) are all a bunch of f**king morons! Led by the expert to never lace a boot Phelan biased!!

f**kwits!!

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Have to admit he rubs me the wrong way to....... maybe he suffers from small man syndrome.....makes me laugh when he sucks up to Tallis as though hes intimidated by him...yes Gordy, thats right Gordy, I agree with Gordy, Im with you Gordy etc etc.........

Ulysseus

Bench
Dunno why he has such a man crush on the tigers, its not like he f**king won anything with them anyway.

Didn't they f**k him off and he went to Easts or something?

Dragon

Coach
Even m m more embarrassing is that stuttering f f f*ckwit Pearce and his tigosterone b b bullsh*t.

Its hilarious every time that Canberra GF is brought up by Tallis or someone you see them start to tear up

Minh

First Grade
We weren't at our best the last time against the Tigers and still nearly won we'll be right.

Red V Ultras

Juniors
He's pissed off because we beat the Warriors on Sunday not his first team but he would rather them win, also good to see the Wallabies stick it up NZ perfect weekend and sour grapes for wiz.

blacklock

Juniors
just a walk down memory lane...

last year the tigers fans i recall were chanting re being able to face us in the prelim final after getting through canberra!

:)

let them crow.. its ok lol anything can happen come semi time.

country_dragon

Juniors
don't forget that gay boy Beau Ryan's famous chant he was yelling before last years final that they were going to 'towel up the dragons' and they kept showing that dressing room scene of the tigers doing their celebration song. It was so good to see his face after the dragons beat them as he was the one that had the last chance and stuffed it (due to Boyd).

Jersey No 14

Juniors
Everybody know whom the big dog is.
He's awake now - and ready.
Don't f@#k with him by sending pointless jibs at him.
He might just make it worse.
Absolute faith - St. George!!!

Benny

First Grade
He said Dragons have to be favourites for the game...to put pressure on them because they aren't in good form and crack under pressure.

Dell cracked me up when he threw out on the NRL Premiers and World Club Champions and how we handle pressure and then asked when the Tigers last won anything and then threw in a - yep 2005 is a long time ago.

Then just after Freeman said Tigers are the form team of the competition and favourites for the Premiership.

Complete and utter knob - just hope all this fires the boys up like it does me to stick it up everyone again.

to_ddeath

Coach
They are the form team of the competition, but I wouldn't have them as favourites. Freeman always has been a tossbag, should never have been let on TV after the first run of shithouse Lowes ads....
If our edge defense improves, we should give a semi-final in week 1 v tigs a decent shake (if it eventuates)...

T.

freeman is a fool.
how he got a media job is beyond me. offers nothing.

as for the tigers

wont beat anyone in the playoffs if they play like that. lack of concern for the ball, structure etc.

Freeman is a blow towel, nothing new there.

I did like it when Big Dell rolled out the Premiers and World Club Champs call.

Anyone else thinking the Tigers soft run home into the finals may not be so advantageous?

The Titans were were cat shit last night, offering very little resistance.

The Nick

Bench
The entire foxsports Rugby League staff is shit. Gordon Tallis' monotone voice makes him sound like a damn stroke victim.

Latest posts