What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gas leak at Town Hall station - Trains are delayed...

Alba

Coach
what a hectic mission to get home from the city....we were on a fully packed bus and there were people running after it nearly gettin hit by it and bangin on it ... we were yellin out the window that there was no more room and they stil kept at it!! D*heads! not good to be so close to people on sucha hot day wen they stink! GODDAMN CITYRAIL! :evil:

REVENGE IS SWEET :twisted:

Risa

Bench
Thursday was an absolute nightmare. I left work (work across the road from Central station) at 4.25pm. Got to the station not long after to find they had closed it till further notice. Then the mobile phone wouldn't work because the bloody network was busy! Talk about annoyance. Finally got on the platform at 5.10pm and the train left at 5.25pm. It decided to stop Redfern, Burwood, Strathfield and all stations to the Central Coast. Got home at like 7.20pm and was absolutely buggered. I hate trains most days anyway, as they are ALWAYS late. Makes working in the city a pain in the ass, but I like my job.

Latest posts