What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

soc123_au

Staff member
In my day you just drew dicks with permanent marker on someone's face if they went to the bench early during a bender.

Bonus points for fine liner on the eye lids.
Back in my Army days a group of us did some GDing at Orange for their Company Dining In Night. Basically a formal dinner and everyone gets on the piss after. We were being waiters and running the bar for it. One of our boys in the post dinner piss up wrote himself off pretty badly. We were just staying at the depot, so pretty much crashing outside in a sleeping bag.

Next morning our young hero was still pretty much unconscious, so out came the textas and he had enough dicks on his face to make Riley Reid blush. We had a Unimog picking us up 6.30am to take us back home and he was just tossed in the back. Our driver was kind enough to stop at Lithgow Maccas on the way home and old mate had stirred by then. For anyone that has been to Lithgow Macca at around 8.00 am on a Saturday morning can attest to how packed it is. In he goes to grab a muffin and a hash brown and cant understand the reactions he was getting. Eventually he goes into the bathroom and sees his face in the mirror. I can still hear the howls of anguish.

The rest of us all got fined our pay from doing the GD work as we were all in uniform, worth every cent though.

Stinkfinger

Juniors
Billy's obviously a smart fellow coaching Queensland to back to back victories and all, but he does realise this was the team's first run since the GF, doesn't he?

Isn't it just so amusing listening to the same old dribbling "experts" say the same old things about the Panthers. They have lost players from the GF, they lost the WCC, blah, blah, blah.

The same old "experts" have put the Roosters, Rabbitohs, Melbourne and Manly as the teams to beat for the last 3 years.
Alongside the Panthers of course.

All those teams struggle constantly with lack of depth so injury concerns them.

They are all riddled with repeat offenders so suspension concerns them.

Yes, our team will be different as the evils of the salary cap continues to pick away at us, the only true development club, but the narrow mindedness of commentary over ONE pre season loss is laughable.

Let them wipe some egg from their face after eating that humble pie in September, when we Panthers fans know, that is the time of the season Ivan and his staff spend all year preparing for.

Back in my Army days a group of us did some GDing at Orange for their Company Dining In Night. Basically a formal dinner and everyone gets on the piss after. We were being waiters and running the bar for it. One of our boys in the post dinner piss up wrote himself off pretty badly. We were just staying at the depot, so pretty much crashing outside in a sleeping bag.

Next morning our young hero was still pretty much unconscious, so out came the textas and he had enough dicks on his face to make Riley Reid blush. We had a Unimog picking us up 6.30am to take us back home and he was just tossed in the back. Our driver was kind enough to stop at Lithgow Maccas on the way home and old mate had stirred by then. For anyone that has been to Lithgow Macca at around 8.00 am on a Saturday morning can attest to how packed it is. In he goes to grab a muffin and a hash brown and cant understand the reactions he was getting. Eventually he goes into the bathroom and sees his face in the mirror. I can still hear the howls of anguish.

The rest of us all got fined our pay from doing the GD work as we were all in uniform, worth every cent though.
Riley Reid?

murraymob

Coach
H
In my day you just drew dicks with permanent marker on someone's face if they went to the bench early during a bender.

Bonus points for fine liner on the eye lids.
Has this ever happened to you Kilkenny after a night drinking with fibro boy lol