What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Video search on google

I just did that.....oh dear. Thankfully my cataracts make it all a bit blurry.

mr magoo GIF

Munky

Coach
17/20.

I clicked too early on Luke Rooney and the screen moved to Trent Waterhouse.

Didn't get Jody Gall.

Picked Frank Puletua over Paul Aiton since he looked way too big in the photo for Aiton.

murraymob

Coach
Be interesting to see nrl360 and there take on it when they get back given he is now a rooster and not a panther.there would be outrage if he was still with us

Be interesting to see nrl360 and there take on it when they get back given he is now a rooster and not a panther.there would be outrage if he was still with us
I think some of the comments have already made this issue a product of the Panthers.

I read one (obviously a Queenslander) and it said he could only have learnt that at Penrith.

The media approaching Ivan Cleary for comments says to me they are trying to attach this to Penrith. They can hide behind the previous coach angle, but the insinuation of the question directed towards the Penrith club is blatantly obvious the media wants this to be a taught and encouraged thing at the Panthers.

Recently we've had "line gate" and now we have "monkey gate" which highlights the fact that part of our society has bastardised the English language to mean whatever they want it to mean, especially if it irritates or offends them.

"If a monkey kicked a coconut, would he hurt his foot?"

Make what you want from this...

MugaB

Coach
I think some of the comments have already made this issue a product of the Panthers.

I read one (obviously a Queenslander) and it said he could only have learnt that at Penrith.

The media approaching Ivan Cleary for comments says to me they are trying to attach this to Penrith. They can hide behind the previous coach angle, but the insinuation of the question directed towards the Penrith club is blatantly obvious the media wants this to be a taught and encouraged thing at the Panthers.

Recently we've had "line gate" and now we have "monkey gate" which highlights the fact that part of our society has bastardised the English language to mean whatever they want it to mean, especially if it irritates or offends them.

Yes all true, coz penrith and its players are not aboriginal or black, so they must be racists, well done Spenser, for calling a black guy something, when you're clearly dark in color yourself, its wreaks of either leniu being a dumbshit, or he said something that was close to racist, but really wasn't and these guys went overboard with it... either way pot calling kettle litterally black

I noticed in the article that Jane posted above about the incident with Spencer, that the situation last year when Latrell was abused by the young fan at Penrith Park the fan was described as a Penrith fan. This is despite him wearing a Roosters jersey at the time.