What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

Kilkenny

Coach
Reece Walsh would probably be more likeable if he wasn’t hyped up so much by the commentators. Capable of moments of brilliance but also overplays his hand too often with costly errors.

Iamback

Coach
Reece Walsh would probably be more likeable if he wasn’t hyped up so much by the commentators. Capable of moments of brilliance but also overplays his hand too often with costly errors.

He says some knob comments...

I like players not being robots but the fallout is not all people liking you

Munky

Coach
Yam must be a physical beast in the behind closed doors training environment because everything about his public persona screams red flags.

I've criticised Turuva's left side finishing in the past but he has out performed May easily this season.

Beginning to worry the club prioritised the wrong bloke to re-sign.

BossleyPanther

Juniors
Yam must be a physical beast in the behind closed doors training environment because everything about his public persona screams red flags.

I've criticised Turuva's left side finishing in the past but he has out performed May easily this season.

Beginning to worry the club prioritised the wrong bloke to re-sign.
They did, but I rather see Cole at centre next year with To'o

WestyLife

First Grade
Taylan May should’ve been sacked before, he never should’ve been re-signed and now we’ve lost a great bloke in Turuva. On field ability isn’t everything, you need a good locker room. It’s pretty clear Ivan has favoured the May family, no way without that connection he’d still be at the club.

At least when they get sacked they can't say the club didn't give them a fair go. Real shame we had to lose Turuva like everyone is saying.