What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gidley out of WC

lizziebra

Juniors
Would love to see them all go down injured like flies and have to play with 16 if thats the case and still win it.

lizziebra

Juniors
Yay now a real utility will get picked.

That has got to be the funniest thing I have ever read on here. :roll: You must be a Canberra Supporter wanting Allan Tongue to play Origin and Terry Campese to win a Dally M.

Or the Typical QLDer believing cutie can play every position there is. Good Lord, that statement you made really did suck.

nqcowboy87

Bench
who will they bring in to cover his spot in the final 24 squad gids was the only utiliy mentioned, maybe prince or campo will get a call up

Butters

Bench
That has got to be the funniest thing I have ever read on here. :roll: You must be a Canberra Supporter wanting Allan Tongue to play Origin and Terry Campese to win a Dally M.

Or the Typical QLDer believing cutie can play every position there is. Good Lord, that statement you made really did suck.

Neither actually. But the way Gidley is used off the bench renders him useless, he either plays fullback or nowhere at all. Sure he can cover other positions but not very well.

Campese should've been on the bench instead of him.

Butters

Bench
:lol:

Let me inform you of my man crush for Hornby lol.

Orford >>>>>>>>>> Cronk

Storm with Orford = Also rans
Storm with Cronk = A premiership, 3 grand finals and 3 minor premierships.

Oh and the last time Cronk played for Australia the score was 58-0, coincidence? I think not.

saint-colesy

Juniors
Storm with Orford = Also rans
Storm with Cronk = A premiership, 3 grand finals and 3 minor premierships.

Oh and the last time Cronk played for Australia the score was 58-0, coincidence? I think not.

:lol:

Cant give him all the credit!

They were a player down and we were just on fire.

I think Orford deserves a spot more then Cronk, in saying that i dont think either of them will get it.

Pistol

Coach
Hornby for Gidley??

same sort of players but in reality, they'll only get 15 minutes off the bench anyways.

Butters

Bench
Me?

This bloke has put Cronk on a pedestal making him look like the halfback of the century.

Well he's only ever played 3 years of halfback with 3 minor premierships, 3 grand finals and a premiership to his name. That's pretty good don't you think? ;-)