What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gidley's Knee Infection

harry

Juniors
The betting has moved a bit but I would have thought if people knew he was definitely out it would move more. My guess is they haven't made a final decision yet.

From a gambler Harry, who watch's the odd's and fluctuations quite closely trust me someone's lumped a small fortune on the cowboys for it to jump like that.

feeding frenzy

Juniors
i wish i could say the same mate ahh well i still think you boys are in with a good show. at the end of the day its only money. mmm

Pika

Bench
10% chance of gidley playing not looking good at all for knights. source A Uate

What time did you get that mate?

I had the opposite, but that was late this morning.

Given the nature of the injury and waiting to last minute to clear for fitness, if your info is after mine, its probably going to be a better indication.

Adsy

Juniors
Pika, do you know if Coops went up with the team or did he play local league this week?

doggone

Juniors
You won last year without Buderus, so why not Gidley! I am sure the boys can win.

Good Luck.

Pika

Bench
Well he played.

He got a nice little heel hook from Burns as well.

Had that been a Storm player, he would have been put on report and gone for 4 weeks.

CJG 182

Juniors
Good call Pika. I can't believe how the league continues to turn a blind eye to wrestling unless it's the Storm.

Jono078

Referee
Couldn't believe the commentators said their was nothing in the Burns tackle!

Completely twisted his ankle! Looked like what Kurt Angle use to do on the WWE.

Charlie124

First Grade
You can guarentee that if Burns had let go, Gidley would have got up and kept running, even Gidley in the press conference admitted he overreacted.

He'll have to have a few glasses of cement and harden the f**k up if he's gonna play Origin next week.

Pika

Bench
He gave it a good tweak mate.

Tucked it under the arm pit, rotated it, and even arched his back, text book style.

I agree, Gidley would have got up and played on. He had every right to hang onto that foot.

I just dont think he had the right to rotate it and tuck it under the arm and give it a hook.

Your boys were great in defence Charlie.

Karmawave

Bench
He gave it a good tweak mate.

Tucked it under the arm pit, rotated it, and even arched his back, text book style.

Travis Burns got up apologising after he did it. He knew he was being a grub. He raised his arm at the referee in apology first off ( as shown from the behind the try line camera angle ), and then tried to apologise to Gidley as Gidley got up attacking him.

You don't apologise for nothing.