What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

" Give credit where credit is due Jimmy "

Pierced Soul

First Grade
Bowen is a good player, however bowen has shown before that if he gets a bit of treatment he goes into his shell. I beleieve that was one of the reason hunt was picked.

hunt played well, he wasnt outstanding, but realistically given the players in the team calling the shots, it's hard for a debutant to shine. Likewise with thurston, he was solid but didnt set the world on fire. onwards to bigger and better things

AsPiRiNg YoUtH said:
Immortal, i think i remember arguing this with you when he was picked and to see you come out and say this is great! Well done to you too buddy! Shows that you have balls to come and and applaud something you did not like, unlike some people *coughbobbydigitalcough*

But yeah he played great, as i knew he would, and as he has been doing all year for the Broncos. I hope nothing comes out of the tackle with Pritchard though, as Hunt did slip into it, and there was nothing he could do about it.

WhAt ThA fU*K iS yOu TaLkIn BoUt? YoU MuSt Be A fOuRtEeN yEaR oLd GuRl.

aqua_duck

Coach
Pierced Soul said:
Bowen is a good player, however bowen has shown before that if he gets a bit of treatment he goes into his shell. I beleieve that was one of the reason hunt was picked.

hunt played well, he wasnt outstanding, but realistically given the players in the team calling the shots, it's hard for a debutant to shine. Likewise with thurston, he was solid but didnt set the world on fire. onwards to bigger and better things
SUrely Bowen would be the most ineffectively player in the comp if teams knew that roughing him up would effect his game? Surely teams would do it everyweek and he'd be a struggling player?

JJ said:
he went ok

In retrospect it was probably a good decision to play him - the Kiwis would have destroyed Bowen - remember they destroyed Lockyer in one of his early tests

& they didn't destroy Hunt ? Wake up

Latest posts