What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

give korn the job

Perth Red

Post Whore
coach wasn't the problem, players not the problem, what's the problem? Wrong shaped ball? ha ha

WA Power

Juniors
I watched the Reds againsts Mounties on Sunday and they were very poor, I actually had them to win the last game against Chester Hill in Perth on the 8th August but after watching them on Sunday they are no chance.
They need a complete review from coaching to players

Perth Red

Post Whore
Don't understand how we have got worse from last year. Same coaches, on paper better players with more experience and with a years experience of travelling etc in theory we should be better this year!

there's certainly no lack of effort and looking at the players after each loss they obviously care. Just can't figure it out???

Nicolas Hart

Juniors
Don't understand how we have got worse from last year. Same coaches, on paper better players with more experience and with a years experience of travelling etc in theory we should be better this year!

there's certainly no lack of effort and looking at the players after each loss they obviously care. Just can't figure it out???

One explanation could be the change of players from the initial year, through to this season. While there haven't been any exhaustive changes, team cohesion and player chemistry does influence performance greatly. Additionally, other clubs in the competition do tend to have greater resources at their disposal. It's all I can think of as possible reasons.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Only thing i can see different is some of the lower teams in last years com have gone like Erina and Belrose. Maybe the comp is just better quality this year?