What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GO BROCKY !!!

Wests is Best

Juniors
Peter Brock has just won his 10th Bathurst race - in the 24 hour race just finished.
I'm not a big motor racing fan, but Peter Brock is a legend in the sport. I have great memories of him as a kid when he used to race the Toranas and the early commodores, remember when he smashed his front windscreen, and he had to dash into the pits to get the rear window kicked out as well because there was too much drag. I think that was in 83 or 84?

hrundi99

First Grade
Wests is Best said:
Peter Brock has just won his 10th Bathurst race - in the 24 hour race just finished.
I'm not a big motor racing fan, but Peter Brock is a legend in the sport. I have great memories of him as a kid when he used to race the Toranas and the early commodores, remember when he smashed his front windscreen, and he had to dash into the pits to get the rear window kicked out as well because there was too much drag. I think that was in 83 or 84?