What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Golden slipper 2013

Bluebag

Juniors
What have you seen so far that catches the eye for this year. I have seen a couple of horses with some ability one is the breeders plate winner Whittington who also just returned with an easy trial and he has a stablemate which is unraced but shows some ability in Mr Jackman. not sure if the latter steps up but has been I preside in his trials and his track work to date.
Eight weeks to go interesting to see what comes out soon to race.

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Thermal Current has some nice ability

Not a bad two year old but the one that caught my eye was Miracle Of Life who blitzed a well performed field in the Blue Diamond Fillies Preview a couple of weeks ago. I think there was about another seven last start winners in that race.

The acceleration away from the pack around 150 metres out was outstanding. Just wondering if that speed can be harnessed in a race 200 metres longer.

The Sydney contingent hasn't really got going yet, so anything could happen between now and the Golden Slipper.

Bluebag

Juniors
Veggie patch, you are right she does look nice and the extra 200m makes a huge difference as does the Sydney way, personally I am hoping for a gai victory with Whittington myself but the current crop looks open amd will be amxciting several weeks in the lead up.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Way to early for the slipper, I've had a few sneaky bets at long odds but I normally take much notice until about 2 weeks out. Shaun Dwyers filly Villa Verde has looked more than handy but the Blue Diamond hasn't been run yet.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Not a bad two year old but the one that caught my eye was Miracle Of Life who blitzed a well performed field in the Blue Diamond Fillies Preview a couple of weeks ago. I think there was about another seven last start winners in that race.

The acceleration away from the pack around 150 metres out was outstanding. Just wondering if that speed can be harnessed in a race 200 metres longer.

The Sydney contingent hasn't really got going yet, so anything could happen between now and the Golden Slipper.

Great win by Miracles of Life and deserved fav for the Blue Daimond

Horrie Is God

First Grade
good win on the weekend although the race was handed to her on a platter.

Yep but it was the way she did it that impressed me..

Led & was going away on the line..

And being by Street Cry,she'll continue to improve as she matures..

Her sectionals were very impressive too..

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Still like Thermal Current,that horse will win a group 1,maybe not as a 2 year old but as a 3/4 year old,good horse who's got dis.

Horrie Is God

First Grade

Great win by Miracles of Life and deserved fav for the Blue Daimond

Well done guys..she was way too good..

Be interesting to see if they push on to the Slipper with her..

Sensational ride by Stojakovic..

My mate owns a small share in Godiva Rock, she ran a very good 3rd last start and they are confident she will run well. They knocked by an offer for 250k.

I took the $31 e/w..

Cheers mate..

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Well done guys..she was way too good..

Be interesting to see if they push on to the Slipper with her..

Sensational ride by Stojakovic..

I took the $31 e/w..

Cheers mate..
Good to hear mate, i got 31's as well so i finished in front today. Getting the Quaddie in Melbourne definately helped.

Latest posts