What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gonski

Dragon for life

Juniors
Thanks guys.
Season over and even if we somehow make the eight we will be embarrassed first round.

The forwards were terrible tonight. Made 30m per set. Just not good enough. Why do we pass the ball back 5 metres from dummy half? Shouldn't we be hitting the advantage line just after catching? They almost get tackled were they just played it. I suppose a decent coach would fix this immediately but in saying that the players should be able to work this basic bit of play out themselves. Why do they run from dummy half and get cut down immediately. Pathetic.

It's almost as dark as when Soward was afraid to run the ball and blaming everyone else back in 2011 or 12.

I really feel bad for Tyson. He is the shining light in a dark place. He should have gone to a decent team. I really don't believe Hunts going to make that much of a difference.

Very f**king angry right now. F**k you Mary. If you had any pride in this jersey you would sack yourself.

RPG437

Juniors
I'm as mad as f'ing hell too. Normally I calm down by now but that performance tonight was the final straw for me. I don't give a fk now McGregor must be sacked - the team is a f'ing mess and spiritless. Give Matty Head a go we couldn't possibly go worse.

Bench
There is no pride in the big red V and what it stands for. The current management needs to be sacked.
It won't be so tonight will be what we have to look forward to over the next two seasons.
We do have the nucleus of a very competitive team but McGregor does not have a clue how to utilise our players.

I was furious with Mary even back in March and April. Blindingly obvious he's not a pimple on a real coach's arse.

Many were just slow to realise. Very slow. Me and a couple of others actually deserve an apology.

Straight Shooter