What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good luck for Friday

hi guys,:)
just dropped by to wish you guys good luck for fridays game,
it should be a good match, i think both teams will have a strong fan base for friday so hopefully we see a crowd of over 30k

thanks.

i think we will have to lift for this game also, i dont think we were great against the eels, and i think it will be closer than last years 2 games.
we wont know what to expect from the tigers coming off the bye, so i only hope our boys dont take the tigers lightly.

should be a great match.

Bench
We have been fairly average in attack this year,so we will need to defend well to keep the score low.

innsaneink

Referee
851 said:
We have been fairly average in attack this year,so we will need to defend well to keep the score low.

If we do scramble as we have been, and can keepwith them I see us getting them at the back end of the game...I'm confident here for some reason where I really havent been confident atall this year.

one of my favourite games to watch, there have been so many classics between our 2 sides over the years from the 37-36 in 2005 to the 2004 game when you got us by 2. should be another classic, if we can slow down the play the ball we'll get up, if we can't we'll get lapped.

bjm8

Juniors
Dogaholic said:
Cleal Vs Gibbs
O'Meley Vs Gibbs

Should be interesting

The only thing Gibbs will be tackling is a sloppy meat pie whilst sitting in the stands.

have tigers fans sold all their opposition seats, thats what we were told yesterday by a tigers supporter on the kennel?, hopefully its true it would be great to see a crowd of over 30k

for those interested: Todays pax numbers were around the 11-12k mark, the good thing is i dont think that it includes season ticket holders, and also many people buy their tickets at the game, also there is still 3 days to purchase tickets.
hopefully we se a great crowd out there on friday.

Bench
I have saw our side,Iam not excited or confident,bloody Tim persisting with Moodie on the bench,this is getting ridiculious.:x

to be fair, i reckon you guys have some dangerous players in there still such as farah,hodgson,marshall,whatuira,and Tuiaki

super_coach

First Grade
Wet track,Sheens predictable side--Neville no chance of a tigers win. You can put your house on a dogs win--and an easy one at that

ouwet

Bench
tigerdan said:
yes the tigers area has sold out it on the tikatek website

It's a bit random, Now there are tickets available??? Did they give them an extra bay?

I hope to see 20,000 West Tigers supporters there on friday!!!! Good luck guys!

hopefully you guys dont outnumber us tomorrow, i doubt it, but i do think you guys will have a strong fan base tomorrow, as will the dogs.

should be a good game, again good luck for tomorrow.