What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good luck Skando and Hodgo

simon says

First Grade
Gee I hope they play the house down tonight.If they both fire ya just never know,we might just have ourselves a couple of blues.....es[pacially Skando,he has to be in with a chance if he fires in good company.

Still cant belive Princes name has not been mentioned with no Berrigan and Lockyer........

Anyway,fingers crossed for our boys......

Gobbso

Juniors
They'll go Great Guns! They are out to prove to themselves, the selectors and their critics wrong. The boys from Campbelltown will carve up! 8)

daslacker

Juniors
Yeah mate.

I hope skando and hodgo go great guns.

More so skando,I would love to see him in
a sky blue jeresy.Even if it's a bench spot in
game 3.

goodluck both

tracietiga

Juniors
Both did the Wests Tigers proud tonight .
Brett was very solid both in attack and defence , and Skando was skando.

simon says

First Grade
I dont think either of them will go close to a blue jersey but they both had excellent games IMHO.Hodgo saved planty of tries and was bobbing up everywhere,Skando tackled his bum off and ran it up all day.He definitely did not look out of place,but Id say that O Hara and O Meley got mentioned after the game and made huge metres,and with Ryles coming back there really wont be a spot for Skando,shame really.Same for Hodgo with Mini there,but if there are imjuries maytbe we could just squeal a player in to Origin.....

yappy

Bench
Skando will struggle to get a game. O'Hara and Shrek went real good, Kite was getting raves (somewhat deservedly) and even Stevens put his hand up. Could it also be that we are seeing Willie Mason growing up? He's been getting his act together and was right in amongst it for country. All of these boys will be in front of Johnny the Greek. Bailey and Ryles if fit will play. Skando went good, his problem was pretty much all the front rowers did too.

Hodgo will surely be the man to step up if the Count gets injured. Had a top game, and would have been even better if Noddy hadn't tackled him without the ball.

I'd hate having to select the Blues halves, although despite Anasta having a very solid game indeed the no.6 is locked up. A fit Scotty Hill is one of the joys of the game. I could watch him play for a month. Gower must have the inside running, but Noddy did nothing to hurt his chances (and he always looks even better with Hill beside him). The Toads must be wondering if they can arrange a loan of the Ox like City do. Not a struck match between him and Kimmorley and he'd wear a Blue jersey with distinction. So good that even when he stuffs up a line kick he induces a knock on into touch.

How can a game that was so good to watch ever be a waste of time?

simon says

First Grade
I thought Noddy outpointed Ox.....the part of his play that really surprised me was his defende.He made some bone rattlers and seemed to bob up wherever a half break was made.

Hill was awesome..... the difference between the two sides which bodes well for NSW.

And Bon,Skandy got plenty of game time.Id say about 55-60 mins so we cant complain....Id say he got oupointed by O Meley and Stevens but no one else.If it was on form I reckon they should be the props pickjed but who knows????

Gouldie seems to love O Hara and Kite sooo.......

yappy

Bench
Yeah I agree Noddy outpointed the Ox, but it was only one or two points, and those could just be the difference of having Hill outside him. Anasta was good, but Scotty was awesome. All four halves were fantastic, but Hill was the difference.

simon says

First Grade
O Hara,Bailey,Ryles......Skando......Kite????/

If they play four props he might just squeak in.....but from what I heard Gould say I dont think he will.......

brook

First Grade
simon says said:
O Hara,Bailey,Ryles......Skando......Kite????/

If they play four props he might just squeak in.....but from what I heard Gould say I dont think he will.......

If O'Meley didn't play his way into the team last night (and against the broncos last weekend) there is something wrong