What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good Luck Wests

Drew-Sta

Staff member
I'm glad we lost to you, and even though I'd prefer to be there next week, I'm glad a team such as yours has made it.

F*ck I hate this feeling.

Losing. You'd think we'd be used to it. Now to drown away another year of disappointment...

Willow

Assistant Moderator
All the best to Wests Tigers in the GF.

If there was another team that I wanted see there it would be you guys.

Its a bad feeling to get so close and yet so far... hope WT go all the way now.

shadow grinder

First Grade
Drew-Sta said:
I'm glad we lost to you, and even though I'd prefer to be there next week, I'm glad a team such as yours has made it.

F*ck I hate this feeling.

Losing. You'd think we'd be used to it. Now to drown away another year of disappointment...

wouldnt say a year of disapointment. You guys did bloody good this year...off to a bad start but got back on track. Getting to the prelim isnt disapointing at all. The way you guys played tonight was disapointing tho. The game winners just didnt step up.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
It's disappointing, because we had everyone on the park, and there's no guarantee the injury curse will not come back next year.

It's also disappointing because you could see some players trying hard, and nothing coming through. Not playing the ball and dropping the ball when hitting it up and letting the ball bounce off the kick off? Errors that shouldn't happen. Disappointing because you just wish you could have had that extra game to weed out those errors.

Like I said, good luck to the Tigers. I'm glad it's you guys, with everything your club has been through you deserve your shot, even though I wish it was ours.

drake

First Grade
Good luck Wests, you guys look the goods. Now I can go on holidays and catch the GF score on the nightly news.

ForestDragon

Juniors
Good luck to the Tigers,you desreved it on the night.Frustrating that we didn,t perform how we can but its all about the one game.