What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good Luck

Bubbles

Juniors
Hi all you rabid Eels' fans! Just wanted to jump on and say a massive congratulations for getting yourselves into this position - I for one thought that the Eels were no show for the premiership, but to have seen the roll your team is on and how everything has fallen into place (notwithstanding some ironing out in a few areas needed if you're to knock off the Storm), has been great to watch. It reminds me of watching my Chooks in 2002, watching the momentum build and build - let's hope you guys get the same result!

Even though I'm a Roosters fan, my partner and his whole family are fanatically Eels and have been through an incredibly sh!tty last couple of years, so I will be supporting Parra like I have never supported any other team before.

Good luck (especially to my F7 teammates) and GO EELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!