What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Goodbye 2004

MilitaryShark

Juniors
Well we can all start winding down for 2004 after tonights pathetic heartless loss to the Eels. I hope some of those guys have a good hard look at themselves and the effort or lack of effort they have put forward this season.

The Eels have half of their first grade team out tonight and we cannot compete with them. I put my head down in shame and hope for better things for next year.

I know I will get attacked for bad mouthing the team but surely there are other supporters out there that are sick of watching a team that are world beaters one week and then suicidal the next. I don't know what the answer is but I will say that Bailey should have been shown the door and we should have bought a "hard working" forward to replace him. We have enough pretty boys, we don't need him.

Signing off
MS

30 Year Sharkie

Juniors
Heartbreaking stuff, MS .. for the 30th year in a row my season ends in misery. I reckon next time they're looking for someone to do a job like rebuilding Iraq, they should get a sharks fan. No-one else could put up with so much for so long and keep coming back until the job's done.

Marty Moose

Juniors
mathamatically still possible as long as other results go our way. But any team that relize on other results doesn't deserve to be it the semis. as per usually in shark's style we can beat the top teams and lose to the shit team ala, south Nth Qld and now Parra.

Typical just typical

MilitaryShark

Juniors
If you think we are still a chance to make the 8, yes 8. Thats right you only need to get into the 8 to make the finals and we cannot do that. Anyway if you believe we can still get in the finals you deserve to be a Sharkies supporter.

30 Year Sharkie

Juniors
I didnt see it either, Meister, but from the threads on the forum it was a whole lot of (*^^%#%$. We'll have to wait till the boys who went to the match come back with their flames. Should be some good drunken banter this evening, NOT.

Sharkmeister

Juniors
And what was his 'mouthing off' factor this match?
...oh I cant wait for the boys to get on here!
That'll cheer us up....i hope!

Sharkie73

Bench
What do I want for Xmas, A footy side that will play for a full 80min and play consistantly. thats all its not alot to ask for Santa :|

Sharkie73

Bench
Yeah Sharkie1973 but he hasn't delivered for 37 seasons so I'm not all that confident we'll be top of his list this year
Oh thats just wonderful thanks for that 30 year Sharkie :? now I know what to expect for Xmas now and I was hoping for a supprise :lol:

30 Year Sharkie

Juniors
Our surprise is six months of "your best sharkie team ever" threads till the footy starts again :) . Is there a UK League team us sharkies should follow?

I've taken to following the Power in the AFL because they win every now and then and it's exciting, and I don't have to hide in the cleaners closet at work every Monday. Does wonders for your career options :roll:

Feej

First Grade
NFL pre season has started, so I'll be watching that from here on in.

Don't particulary follow any side in NFL, so I can just enjoy it. No dissapointments, nothing....

30 Year Sharkie

Juniors
I take that back. Power playing the western nobodies at the moment and getting flogged AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHH. Two in one night .. I cant take this any more.....

wittyfan

Referee
It will be extremely difficult to make the finals now. And our points differential has taken another bad hit.

beekershark

Bench
MilitaryShark said:
If you think we are still a chance to make the 8, yes 8. Thats right you only need to get into the 8 to make the finals and we cannot do that. Anyway if you believe we can still get in the finals you deserve to be a Sharkies supporter.

Geez, and I thought when you said "signing off" in your first post that it meant you were gone for the year, afterall , you seem to think our sharkies are, so why bother hanging around here in a SUPPORTERS forum.

see you next year mate, some of us still have plenty of faith that our team will be in the finals.

Latest posts