What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Goodbye Jamiee Rogers, Hello Tom Waterhouse

thorson1987

Coach
They do, vb is a major sponsor of the nrl, no doubt vb asked for the special music to be played

No. VB sponsors the Blues.

They also sponsor the halftime crap on 9, therefore they have everyright to have the music on.

Plus, it will only be on the 9 telecasts, not foxtel.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Yes but during nrl negotiations they would have some say, instead they said to channel 9rape our game as you like,minutes give us 1 billion first

FMD some people are stupid

channel 9 are going to try and recoup their investment by selling advertising'

the NRL has no say in that

Evenflow

Bench
Would you rather the NRL to be run on a shoestring budget and allow the AFL to forge ahead leaving us behind just so you didn't have to listen to the VB music and see Waterhouse's annoying mug?

Priorities.....

El Diablo

Post Whore
No. VB sponsors the Blues.

They also sponsor the halftime crap on 9, therefore they have everyright to have the music on.

Plus, it will only be on the 9 telecasts, not foxtel.

you're talking to an idiot who has nfi what advertising is and who sells it

johns_reds

First Grade
Would you rather the NRL to be run on a shoestring budget and allow the AFL to forge ahead leaving us behind just so you didn't have to listen to the VB music and see Waterhouse's annoying mug?

Priorities.....

Yes shoestring please

Paullyboy

Coach
I often wonder how people like johns_reds can be as simple and foolish as this and assume its a joke, but it happens too often for it to be a joke.

Seriously, the NRL has nothing to do with it - plus the song is cool anyway, plus it's on at half time anyway so no one is really watching.

Last edited:

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
I, for one, welcome the money from the shitty halftime beer overlord.

Thanks for the cash. Will not drink the swill:

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
firstworldproblemsgirl.jpg

johns_reds

First Grade
So turns out it only annoys me, apparently I'm the only non bogan too watch league, might as well join everyone else, hail king Dugan!!!

gallagher

Juniors
I dont care about the VB music but they (ch9) could at least have their presenter wear something better than a track suit top. Thats just unproffessional.

Nerd

Bench
So turns out it only annoys me, apparently I'm the only non bogan too watch league, might as well join everyone else, hail king Dugan!!!
Mellow out dude.

Just mute the sound when Waterhouse come on like I imagine every one else does.

innsaneink

Referee
That VB music makes the game so cheap, good to see channel 9/nrl are selling out hardcore to get their 1 billion, that crap music plus Waterhouse is ruining this game, might as well turn it into nfl and have and ad break after each tackle

It was after the game

TW is a pasty sick looking weed eh?