What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Goodbye Sharks! Hello Titans!

Dirk Titan

Juniors
That's it I have had enough!

Being a devoted Shark supporter, wasted so much time, money, pride and energy on an average at best football club.

Copped so much S**T from many a crowd for being a follower of this club. With the usual taunts.

I am 34 years old and have followed Cronulla all my life. My old man Played footy for De La and presidents cup for the sharks.

I have had enough! No more petrol in the tank so to speak.

Please welcome me Titans, I have a great C.V. for being a loyal supporter.
I know so many Cronulla Xpats now living in you great district, it is a second home to me.

I want to be there from the start. No bandwagon, from day dot a Titan supporter I am.

This weekend I will buy my first Titan jersey display it with pride.

Let's make this a club with a great culture. Which will start at the top of the club and filter down the club to the juniors. Leave the ego's at the door and make the right choices for the club's greater good not individuals ego's

Average? No more for me as I am a Titan.

I can now taunt the sharks.
I am free.

DeeGan

Bench
Welcome ... I get the impression this just might be a post made out of frustration in seeing the Sharks lose their fifth game in a row. From equal second on the ladder to outside the top eight ... a bitter pill to swallow I imagine.

reginald.p

Juniors
Why dont you just support melbourne. Or better yet just support whoever is winning the game you are currently watching.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Dirk Shark said:

Sorry, but i stopped reading after this comment. Just doesnt seem to work for me.

(May i add, im not a Titans supporter, so take my opinion for what its worth in relation to the topic...none)

sheet_ed

Juniors
C'mon guys - I'm with Dirk Shark, I followed the eels through countless wooden spoons and all their premierships and you get so frustrated with the administration of a club (not the players) that you got to stand up and say - enough is enough.

I think that is the downfall of any club is the administration and that relects on the field - the sharkies have a crap admin - look at Kimmorly and Anderson fiasco - they are still recovering from it.

The Titans (on paper) will win a premiership in 3 years if they have the admin to get it right.

Good on you Dirk Shark - maybe the sharkies admin will wake up one day when their supporter base is 3 people on a hill.

At least you can laigh at the sharkies when they break North Sydney's record drought of last priemership 1922.:D

Tom Shines

First Grade
Gee, I hate to see if the Sharks really started losing.
You're only just out of the top eight now, ffs. Do you know how much Souths supporters would give to be near the top eight?

We came third-last last year, and that's a sensational season for us.

Give it time and Titans may struggle, as the Giants, Seagulls, and Chargers did beforehand. They'll go down like a cheap whore.

Dirk Shark, or sorry Dirk Titan, give yourself an uppercut.

*rant over*

Kingytek

Juniors
I wouldn't read too much into it as the post was made after midnight, probably enough time to walk home from the pub from watching the game while gathering some thoughts. He may wake to regret his post....However I can understand the frustration.....

tlk

Bench
Dirk Shark said:
That's it I have had enough!

Being a devoted Shark supporter, wasted so much time, money, pride and energy on an average at best football club.

Copped so much S**T from many a crowd for being a follower of this club. With the usual taunts.

I am 34 years old and have followed Cronulla all my life. My old man Played footy for De La and presidents cup for the sharks.

I have had enough! No more petrol in the tank so to speak.

I know so many Cronulla Xpats now living in you great district, it is a second home to me.

I want to be there from the start. No bandwagon, from day dot a Titan supporter I am.

This weekend I will buy my first Titan jersey display it with pride.

Let's make this a club with a great culture. Which will start at the top of the club and filter down the club to the juniors. Leave the ego's at the door and make the right choices for the club's greater good not individuals ego's

Average? No more for me as I am a Titan.

I can now taunt the sharks.
I am free.
u sir are a knob

shark_m@n

Juniors
BEAT IT!
once a shark supporter is always a shark supporter. Follow your team through the great times and the very bad times.
One day WE WILL WIN IT!
untill that day comes go u mighty sharks!

MONY

Juniors
I used to follow the sharks from 1986 - 1998 then the mighty Storm took my allegiance.. If Melbourne get the boot from the NRL then I won't go back to the sharks, i hate the way they play.

Sir Biffo

Bench
I can't understand the flak this poor fella is copping! Fair go, 95% of the Titans fans will be people who have converted from other clubs!

It's a wise move to get off the Sharks ... nearly 40 years without squat and almost certainly another 40 on the way ...