What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Goodwin off to ESL 2018

Pommy

Coach
Just had an email from the club sayings he's taking up a contract with an unnamed super league club. Funny because I'm sure plenty have said he's the best player we have.

Pommy

Coach
SMH says its Leigh, not even a good super league side. Maybe not even an ESL side come 2018.

southsport

First Grade
Just had an email from the club sayings he's taking up a contract with an unnamed super league club. Funny because I'm sure plenty have said he's the best player we have.

Time for him to go, I wish him all the best.

rabbitohs95

Bench
Big loss for the club but it's time to bring in some new blood.

Loved having Bryson represent the club as he put in 100% whenever he wore the cardinal and myrtle. I wish him the best of luck with his new club and in the new chapter of his life in England.

Travitoh

First Grade
I enjoy how he lists travelling Europe as a reason for going. Sounds like park cricketers going to the UK for a summer :joy: