What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GOWER AT 5/8!!!!!!!!!!

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
I can't believe Gower is at 5/8 again for the match against Wales. I thought that maybe they were just testing out if there was a combination between him and Kimmorley against England 'A' but he is there again. I just wish that he would start halfback.

SP

Bench
i cant wait when we loose the ashes series, and andemorley gets axed

warriors

Juniors
Hey did you guys see him chin danny sculthorpe in the england game!!!! He's got a rite jab on him! Ease off Anderson, the players were shocking against England A

Fibroman

First Grade
Personally I think Gower should be playing 5/8 for Penrith with Preston Campbell at half. I think Gower has got the game to play 5/8. I'm glad to see him getting a run there. I think with the shortage of quality 5/8's around at the moment ( Timmins playing Origin ) Gowie would increase his rep/Origin chances at 5/8, given that Joey makes a comeback from his injury and plays for another 2 or 3 seasons.

Caged Panther

First Grade
I don't think that kimmorely should have been taken on tour but he has been and nothing can change that. In the context of those circumstances I believe the best thing for the team is to play gower at 5/8 and kimmorely at half

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
I just feel offended because with so many players out through injury Gower still doesn't get a shot at the position he lead the Panthers to a premiership in (halfback obviously). I reckon Gower half, Wing 5/8 (Campbell if he was selected on the tour) and get Kimmorley out of there. But Kimmorley did play good against England 'A'...

it would make things a hell of a lot easier if kimmorley and anderson were both booted out. cos with the 2 of them there then the whole team has to change to fit them.

its a shame for gower cos he is the best halfback goin round at the moment. even though he is still good at 5/8 he plays better at half

Fibroman

First Grade
The problem is, against second rate opposition, the Australian forwards are going to make anyone look good at half back...including Kimmorley. Unless Kimmorley has a shocker, he won't get axed. Australia will pay when we play the first string pommie side. Kimmorley will go M.I.A. Now with no Girds in the centres, poor old Gowie is going to have to shoulder the whole load. Lucky he's as good as he is, and will still get the job done no doubt.

*Sandy*

First Grade
That's the thing about Gowie. He just goes in and does the job he has to do, a real workaholic.

Latest posts