What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Graham to hang up the boots at season’s end

jason taylor

Bench
I think you guys look at Graham with tinted eyes (understandably). Fantastic bloke, a great team man who has obvious passion for his club and was once a fantastic back rower. I DO think he has gone two seasons too long though.

All the best for the rest of the season and beyond for him.
I think he definitely went one season too long, but rightly that won’t particularly be remembered when people talk about his legacy.

I’d say he was arguably the most important signing made by the Sharks in the last 15 years. Started the push towards 2016 and foreshadowed the signing coups Flanagan was subsequently able to make once he took charge (Ennis, Lewis ect).

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Well what a pack of hypocrites most of you fellas are….go from pouring buckets of shit on Wade in other threads to licking his nuts in this one. Think I might be one of those hypocrites by the way🤔We’ll done Wadeo… look forward to giving him a fitting send-off at Shark Park against the Raiders in a few weeks or even better in a home semi a week later.

I think you guys look at Graham with tinted eyes (understandably). Fantastic bloke, a great team man who has obvious passion for his club and was once a fantastic back rower. I DO think he has gone two seasons too long though.

Some have given him a lot of shyte for the last two seasons on here. There has been many brown coloured tints on.
Personally I haven't, but ever since he copped all those head knocks I have silently wished him to look after himself.
I was stoked with how he played last week. Now he's announced his retirement I suspect he will be mentally free to play at a level he would like to go out on.

Special K

Coach

His last good season was 2018 if we are being honest. He was never the same after the injury in the QF vs the chooks. I still reckon we win that game if he doesn't go down. It sucks but he was/is so important to us from the day he got here. I bought his signed jersey in an auction last year for just above the minimum bid. I have a young family member who is a diehard fan(13 years old) and he thinks Wade sucks. He has never seen how good he was.

His best two games have been the last 2 weeks.

I have a running joke with a mate that you can't go to Caringbah Woolies and not see him there. Every fkn time.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
His last good season was 2018 if we are being honest. He was never the same after the injury in the QF vs the chooks. I still reckon we win that game if he doesn't go down. It sucks but he was/is so important to us from the day he got here. I bought his signed jersey in an auction last year for just above the minimum bid. I have a young family member who is a diehard fan(13 years old) and he thinks Wade sucks. He has never seen how good he was.

I have a running joke with a mate that you can't go to Caringbah Woolies and not see him there. Every fkn time.
Never seen Wade there but I’m 2 from 2 seeing Rambo there

the what ifs on that game
if that doesnt happen. do we win? do we get week 3 and does gal not get hurt? could have made another gf
then...oh boy. flanno then gets the boot right after a gf.wild times

i think he had some nice games in 2019 when he came back.
but since, he's been poor.

he was incredible for a long time.
if you go back and watch the 2016 prelim its only dumb luck that he doesn't have two try's in that first half assault.
dude was a beast.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Good onya Wadeo, I too was hoping he would be dropped from the bench when we were at "full strength" and still struggling. Proved us all wrong last weekend, lets hope it continues and maybe jag a GF spot if the boys can pull one out of their arse.

Turned back the clock, didn't think he had it in him. Defended well and looked threatening going to the line and throwing those passes.

Peach & Apricot

Juniors
the what ifs on that game
if that doesnt happen. do we win? do we get week 3 and does gal not get hurt? could have made another gf
then...oh boy. flanno then gets the boot right after a gf.wild times

i think he had some nice games in 2019 when he came back.
but since, he's been poor.

he was incredible for a long time.
if you go back and watch the 2016 prelim its only dumb luck that he doesn't have two try's in that first half assault.
dude was a beast.

I reckon we win 2018 if Wade doesn't get injured against the Chooks (from memory as he was attempting to score a try under the sticks) - we had all the momentum and had got the better of Easts in that game.

Latest posts