What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grammys

damn i gotta see Aguilera now then....that bitch is such a tart..she gets the blood pumping downsouth very fast.

Alba

Coach
yeh but it makes me sick cause the chica's got sum reall talent and shes makin ppl recognise her 4 the wrong reasons

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Just another music award to reward mediocrity.....a collabaration of the worst music in the last year put into one show.

I'd be surprised if any off the artists knew how too right a song.

As for Kylie??......she isn't that hot :roll:

choc_soldier

Coach
Lewis said:
Supernintendo Chalmers said:
George_Illa said:
mypic17.jpg

:hitit: :lol:

yeah so would i......... with the bloody grammy

:lol: :lol: :lol: Good call mate!

But hitting budgies is just not on! ;-)

Kylie doesnt really tickle my fancy...shes too old for me...and everyone goes on about her perfect ass...well its cute..but its a bit too small for me...i like girls with plump butts :D

Godz Illa

Coach
keeney said:
i thought outkast were gonna win 6 george illa? hahahahahaha
It's all politics, mate, politics. On merit they should have won 6, but the suits up in the board room decided against it. Corruption. It sucks.
However, as long as they got the big one I was content.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Saw somehting on the news last night.

The people that won (and those that did not win) had their record companies and agents spend millions of dollars on gifts to all the people in the music industry that voted.

One big scam.

Latest posts