What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand Final Day

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Here we are................and where we should be........mmmm

Anyway the U20's GF just finished with Manly (who knocked out our boys last week) the premiers for 2017.
Good game, lots of tension with Manly scoring the winning try within the last minute, conversion on the siren.

Great game up next, really looking forward to seeing the PNG boys show the passion they are famous for.
PenMar lining up as hooker......well at least he got to play on the big stage, go figure.
Curious about the captain Nicholls as he has been rumoured to be joining us next year.

jeffdragon

Bench
Bit of a low key build up with no sydney team.
.its a bit of a downer, brings down the curtain on the season, it starts the off season which i dislike.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Lots of empty seats.

Macklemore.........not my cup of tea, and I guess not many others either.........oh dear!!!

Drag Queen

Bench
I f@cking hate Melbourne :rage:

If the Cowboys aren't careful, they'll get a score put in them tonight.
I'm willing the Cows on. Sick to death of my son's gf yelling out 'Go Billy' every five minutes. I'm well aware he is a phenomenal FB but give me a frigging break. My ears are hurting. This game is just reminding me of everything we lack.

Red V for life

Juniors
Oh, well.

I just couldn't stomach watching the NRL ads for this season knowing the final shot was of the Sharks celebrating...

...looks like I'll be extending that habit out another 12 months.

ouryear

Juniors
Oh, well.

I just couldn't stomach watching the NRL ads for this season knowing the final shot was of the Sharks celebrating...

...looks like I'll be extending that habit out another 12 months.
Yep me too.
Game has lost its heartland thanks to expansion strategy.

Melbourne players are mainly Brisbane born, should be
playing for a second team in Brisbane.
Stuff Melbourne.....who gives a shit.

hazzbeen

Bench
I'm willing the Cows on. Sick to death of my son's gf yelling out 'Go Billy' every five minutes. I'm well aware he is a phenomenal FB but give me a frigging break. My ears are hurting. This game is just reminding me of everything we lack.
Everything started for them soon as Addo Carr scored a 75 meter try from nothing .... This what we cant do too slow everywhere , something out of nothing . You cant beat speed , and that is what we have lacked since Morris left . Anyway good luck to the Storm very Professional in every way that we are not .

Drag Queen

Bench
Everything started for them soon as Addo Carr scored a 75 meter try from nothing .... This what we cant do too slow everywhere , something out of nothing . You cant beat speed , and that is what we have lacked since Morris left . Anyway good luck to the Storm very Professional in every way that we are not .[/Q
Hmmm, we don't even register. Hunt and Graham next year Tick. Vaughn Tick. McInnses (not so sure) Dufty, bloody useless unless be can fast track Lomax. JBD and Frizell double ticks.

Latest posts