What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand Final DVD

Just picked up my copy from the leagues club along with a couple of GF T-SHIRTS
$39.95 for the DVD, this will get me through this off-season :)

silverex

Bench
I presume you got those items from the shop underneath? Was there much of a queue and were there many T-shirts left?

I presume you got those items from the shop underneath? Was there much of a queue and were there many T-shirts left?

Yeah the shop undernath out the back sort of, no queue at all like last time, they've got a sh*t-load of t-shirts, white and red ones all sizes! i think they may have over stocked by the looks of it lol

Let us know what the "extra features" are after you watch it.

PS: If anyone is interested Rockdale Rebel are still selling Roosters 2010 Grand Final T-shirts, bless their hearts!

Let us know what the "extra features" are after you watch it.

PS: If anyone is interested Rockdale Rebel are still selling Roosters 2010 Grand Final T-shirts, bless their hearts!

Yeahhhh i'll let ya know, thats what i love most bout watching the replays, players reactions etc you can tell our players have a brain, unlike Chris Heignington when after they won it in 2005 lol

seventieschick

Juniors
Not sure if you guys know about this but there's a 2010 Premiers Victory Pack coming out on the 8th of November......... 4 or 5 discs depending on which site you visit. Just had a look at last year's Storm one and that was a 4 disc set as were the 2007 and 2008 ones so I'd say JB are probably wrong...... Unless of course they had to put an extra DVD in this year's one coz the Dragons are so awesome!!! :)

(sorry can't post links yet)

Just search 2010 NRL Premiers Victory Pack on JB Hi Fi or Ezy DVD.

RedVDave

First Grade
Not sure if you guys know about this but there's a 2010 Premiers Victory Pack coming out on the 8th of November......... 4 or 5 discs depending on which site you visit. Just had a look at last year's Storm one and that was a 4 disc set as were the 2007 and 2008 ones so I'd say JB are probably wrong...... Unless of course they had to put an extra DVD in this year's one coz the Dragons are so awesome!!! :)

(sorry can't post links yet)

Just search 2010 NRL Premiers Victory Pack on JB Hi Fi or Ezy DVD.

I was hoping the would release a 3-4 disc set they might do a Quarter final match, prelim, GF and season highlights as the set.

I hope the club will organise a Season Review one like they did last yr...

It had match highlights, player interviews, fan stuff, community stuff, Dragons Tv...

Benny

First Grade
I hope the club will organise a Season Review one like they did last yr...

It had match highlights, player interviews, fan stuff, community stuff, Dragons Tv...

I imagine that Luke Priddis will be releasing a Grand Final week DVD as was taking footage all week - be nice if the proceeds go to his charity!

Dragon Jim

Juniors
Just to add to the Victory Pack that is being mentioned, there is slightly more information on it from this site: Getprice

Baically all it says is: All the Premiers Finals games + Grand Final +Rd to Victory

So itshould be pretty good - ill be getting it and reliving all those memories, might even rewind and watch over and over again Smith's knees into Lote's back and remembering all the whinging from Tigers fans about wanting a penalty!

RednWhite

Bench
Got the DVD Grand Final for $34 at KMart (bastards - Coles are cheaper). I'm going to watch it on Friday night with a few beers and pretend I don't know the result. Hope the Dragons can win it.O:)