What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand Final Pass out's.

webShark

i know there will be plenty of you, especially when we win.

Does anyone know if you can go into the ground watch the 20s,, leave the ground to goto the outside bar and re enter to watch the famous Sharkies?

coolumsharkie

Referee
If ciggies are the concern, I was at the 13' GF and you could smoke downstairs no problem.. Don't have to leave the premises at all. Hopefully thaT still applies for those that do.

Hi All, I intend being at the stadium relatively early to when my main interest will be involved
Thus it came up re ability to take my own snacks(chips, lollies) and water into the ground? Does anyone have experience in this department?

bubs

Juniors
Rest assured. Anything will be confiscated (maybe except sealed bottles of water ONLY) at the gate. Even taking water pisses them off. They want you to spend $5.00.on a bottle of water or $6.00 on a bottle of soft drink. $4.80 for a SNACK sides sausage roll last week.

shaggs

Coach
I just looked at the guidelines. There is nothing to say you can't bring food and water

I will be screenshot ting that document for Sunday.

Panda Power 78

Juniors
Hi All, I intend being at the stadium relatively early to when my main interest will be involved
Thus it came up re ability to take my own snacks(chips, lollies) and water into the ground? Does anyone have experience in this department?

The rules at the stadiums usually are - no glass or cans , no unopened plastic drink bottles - so they'll let you take plastic bottles in , as long as they haven't been cracked.
No commercially produced food ie: KFC , McDonalds , etc
& if you bring an esky / cooler it must fit under your seat.
Chips & lollies will be no problem.
This is pretty standard for most grounds / stadiums in Australia.

Latest posts