What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand Final Qualifiers to CRASH!

Scarves

Juniors
Every year at least one team from the final four grand final qualifiers crashes out of the top eight the next season. Actually last year we had two crash out in the Gold Coast Titans (last) and the Sydney Roosters (somewhere else).

Who will it be out of Manly, New Zealand, Melbourne and Brisbane to miss the eight in 2012?

Gee Manly are off to an impressive start.

blaza88z

Coach
you could make a case for Brisbane as well, New Zealand too with the new coach I don't know how he coaches but you'd have to think it'll be a challenge for him, Melbourne look the only sure things

Eels Dude

Coach
In 2010 not one of the four preliminary finalists from 2009 even made the top 8 (Storm for obvious reasons).

thommo4pm

Coach
I can't see how Brisbane would miss the 8 next year.
Lockyer is gone yes, but they have more young talent than any other club.

Melbourne will fall down the ladder next year.

shiznit

Coach
you could make a case for Brisbane as well, New Zealand too with the new coach I don't know how he coaches but you'd have to think it'll be a challenge for him, Melbourne look the only sure things

dont worry about bluey... hes good to go... :cool:

Silent Knight

First Grade
1. Melbourne will be replaced by LOL@50uff$

2. Brisbane will be replaced by Penruff

3. Warriors will be replaced by Roosters

4. Manly will be replaced by Sharks

You heard it here first!

slipperykinchela

First Grade
Surely one of melbournes big three will cop a long term injury next year. They have had a blessed run. If that happens early I can see them getting the spoon.

Snappy

Coach
I hope Wladimir Klitschko goes back to Russia, and his plane crashes on the way in the mountain area of Afganistan and takes some of those Taliban out with him.

grouch

First Grade
All I know is that planes don't fly in the rain

135398-greg-inglis.jpg