What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City

Mateo Moi Moi

Juniors
Both The Ballad of Gay Tony and The Lost and The Damned are coming to PS3 at the end of the month. Anyone who has played them on 360 can recommend them? Looks like a pretty cool pack, both games advertised for $68 total.

simmo1

First Grade
I have the pack, and its pretty good value. The Ballad of Gay Tony has a great storyline, and has plenty of cool little side missions and stuff. The Lost and the Damned isn't as good, but is still pretty decent.

If you liked GTA4, I'd strongly suggest you at least pick up TBoGT, if not both. Overall you're looking at around 20 hours of gameplay. So at 60 bucks its a pretty good buy.

Firey_Dragon

Coach
Lost and the Damned is ok, but to be honest if you buy it in the pack instead of DLC separately, you'll just play ballad of gay tony.

Ballad of Gay Tony is unreal, it's so much fun to play, its what GTA IV should have been IMO.

Thomas

First Grade
I'm not going to get them.

I'm saving my moolah for Red Dead Redemption, which will be released in May. GTA in the Wild West.

Yeee-har!