What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Great Britain and Ireland Forum 7s thread - Who's keen for a run in Game 2?

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
logo_lions_GB-100x100.jpg

Our games are;

Tri-Nations II: Oct 21 to Oct 31
Henry and Robbie Paul Cup - Great Britain v New Zealand
Tri-Nations III: Nov 4 to Nov 14
Brian Bevan Cup - Australia v Great Britain

Welcome to an exciting new era of F7s for the Lions, with some fresh new talent mixing with the older, experienced heads. This is the thread for signing up to be a part of this team who is considered the dark horse of the competition, but often flying under the radar can be an advantage. Future discussions may also take place in this thread.

Anyone interested in playing, can you please say so. Thanks.

bartman

Immortal
We always take it to those other F7s teams that talk themselves up at this time of year ;-)

Am happy to be considered to play for my current host country Mr F.

Let's hear it from any other F7s players with some connection to the place where rugby league was born, who want to have a run!

paulquinn49

Bench
Got a PM a week ago about this, only checked this morning. If needed I will have a go. Edabomb is keen aswell.

Bumble

First Grade
Mr F
Bumble
bartman
Big Mick
Misanthrope
cheesie
Titties
Master Vippo
paulquinn
edabomb
---

Very very good squad.

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
Awesome squad. weve got another week or so before our first game, does anyone have a pressing reason as to why they can't play in the first fixture?

Bumble

First Grade
Exactly what date will the match finish, Mr F?

Because if I don't have a HSC exam the day after, I'll be in for sure.

Bumble

First Grade
*checks timetable*

Ok, I don't have any exams from the 26th until the 2nd.

I'm in.

Latest posts