What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Great Britain and Ireland Lions

yakstorm

First Grade
In an effort to raise interest for the British and Irish side I've created this sub-topic. If you want to be part of what should be a very successful side in the Forum Sevens Tri-Series sign up for this Lions side.

Side so far:
Confirmed Players
1. Yakstorm
2. Paul-The-Cowboy
3. Parramatt

Players who will be available if not selected for Kangaroos
1. Ozzie
2. Tamazoid

Big Mick

Referee
If i'm not selected to play for Australia, I'll offer my services to the Irish team, as i'm part Irish.

roosterboy60

Juniors
I'd put my name down for the Lions (sounds weird saying that as I own a Lions team to :lol: ) As I have Irish Blood in me. Thats if I don't play for Aus.

ParraMatt

Bench
roosterboy60 said:
I'd put my name down for the Lions (sounds weird saying that as I own a Lions team to :lol: ) As I have Irish Blood in me. Thats if I don't play for Aus.

Oh Mate, You will make Australia, Dont even bother putting your name down for us Brits! ;-)

Zef

Juniors
Oi hang on! What's going on here then? I hate to tell you lads but there already is a Lions team here - THE Lions.

So I guess you're just going to have to call yourselves something else then - something British.

How about - "The British and Irish Whingers"?

roosterboy60

Juniors
Zef its ok. They can use the Lions name mate. And I don't think I'll be picked for Aus. But your going down in the Union England.

yakstorm

First Grade
Zef said:
Oi hang on! What's going on here then? I hate to tell you lads but there already is a Lions team here - THE Lions.

Well considering the British National side has had the Lions name for about 83 years now, I think we are well within our rights having the British rep team called the Lions.

Zef

Juniors
yakstorm said:
Well considering the British National side has had the Lions name for about 83 years now....

Oh yeah - and in F7's? About 5 mins by my count. F***in' blow-ins, trying to cash in on our good name. Next you'll want to use our banners.

Besides which, look at you - whinging already. Whinge, whinge, whinge. Just like a Pom.

Therefore "British and Irish Whingers", aptly. I'll even make you's a banner if you want with a big f***in' dummy on it.

yakstorm

First Grade
Zef said:
yakstorm said:
Well considering the British National side has had the Lions name for about 83 years now....

Oh yeah - and in F7's? About 5 mins by my count. F***in' blow-ins, trying to cash in on our good name. Next you'll want to use our banners.

Besides which, look at you - whinging already. Whinge, whinge, whinge. Just like a Pom.

Therefore "British and Irish Whingers", aptly. I'll even make you's a banner if you want with a big f***in' dummy on it.

LOL oh you are a sad sad bastard. First you come on here having a fit cause there are two teams with the name Lions, I think it is you who are whinging.

And then when I state a bit of history you start swearing your head off. If we want to be forum 7's specific, the GB side has been around before in the Forum 7's.

I think you need to calm down Zef, clearly something is stressing you.

half

Coach
there are clearly not the numbers for this side

i think it's a total joke to have a uk team full of reject aussies