What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Great effort

Anonymous

Juniors
16-14. Thanks for holding up your end of the bargain. ;-)
We'll see if Saints can return the favour next week.

half

Coach
but before you beat the broncos, could you also beat the knights this week?

ta much

i'm really proud of parra. it's been so long since we've fought out a tough win like that. even with the disallowed tries we still managed to stay in the game and do nothing stupid in the last 10 minutes

and i have to reserve special praise for crouch. i've dissed the guy all season, but he was our best out there tonight along with jamie lyon

always a sensational feeling beating brisbane

El Diablo

Post Whore
Yeah, Crouch was good as were all the boys. Gutsy win.

Poor Ash's injury brought tears to the eyes :(

Hope he's feeling a bit better now.

Anonymous

Juniors
parrot said:
but before you beat the broncos, could you also beat the knights this week?

ta much
We'll do our best ;-) ...but the injury situation looks bleak.
Parra are an inspiration to the competition.. written off a dozen times and yet here they are, a chance to make the cut in the final round

half

Coach
whilst parramatta hardly ever comes back from the death in games, we have a run of doing it to get into the finals

and yeah, what happened to ash was awful. did his leg actually snap? i thought that's what i saw on the replay, and considering they didn't show it over and over (a good sign of respect from fox sports) it must've been bad

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Fantastic win for the boy's!!, a real inspirational performance......considering Ash's early exit...the side came together beatifully and really thought out a much needed tough encounter!!!,

Im proud to be a Parra supporter right know....our side for a while this year was portrayed & percieved as "heartless".....this put that theory to bed!!,

Let's all hope Ash's injury doesn't hamper his football career alas Duffy, Sullivan.....let's hope for a speedy recovery!!!

Eelectrica

Referee
Just got back home from the game. Damn but it was great to be there. Great atmosphere, great support from the Eels fans who attended. Great game all round.
I was on the opposite side of the ground to where Ash was injured so didn't really see what happened. Hope he is able to make a 100% recovery.

Super Effort that! Marvellous!
What a top win, will be long remembered that game, they were underpressure and unlike 2 weeks ago against the Storm, we handled it well.
But how are the Broncos going? They have lost 6 in a row now, but they didn't play like a team that has lost 6 in row. Parra's defence was great again tonight. Brisbane made too many handling errors and put them selfs under pressure, Webcke and Lockyer were not at their best but Tallis considering it was his 1st game back from injury was close to their best along with Casey McGuire.
Now to Penrith and to beat the Panthers, A tough task.

Eelectrica

Referee
I think Penrith are beatable if our defence is as good as it was tonight. We will be able to score against Penrith the trick is going to be preventing them from scoring.
To make the finals we are relying on St. george to win 1 of there next 2 games. :roll:

El Diablo

Post Whore
If we're relying on Saints to beat the Broncos than we must beat Penrith by a few.

Broncos for and against is +34 and ours is +6.

Would be best if Saints beat Newcastle and then the Cowboys beat them as well because Newcastle's for and against is -45.

Dragons are on -12 so it's all very close.

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
absolutly made my night :D

and everywhere i went all week ppl were saying,put ur house on the bronco's :lol: :lol: :lol: all week i said parra would beat them and those assholes laughed at me :lol:
look who's laughing now :lol:

Parraren

Bench
Great win. All the boys produced something special, especially the unsung heroes like Crouch & Peek who were copping some baggings earlier in the season. I thought they were both sensational. How good was Peek's flick out the back for Hindy's try! That bloke just keeps getting better with each game.