What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Great instrumentals by pop/rock artists

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Floyd's "Shine on you Crazy Diamond" is almost entirely instrumental, and is a great track. (there's about two verses of vocals in the entire thing which is almost 30 minutes long over both parts)

LESStar58

Referee
PARRA_FAN said:
Wet Cat and Cheese said:
LESStar58 said:
Any of Chris Cheney's guitar solos!

I think you missed the point...

I think he means the song "Closing In".

Oh, well if you want me to get THAT specific I would have to say 'E-boogie' which is entirely instrumental and Chris does his solo holding a beer, usually a Heinekin. This is a photo I took at the Palace last year of Chris doing JUST that...

LivingEnd60_.jpg

Pure genius!

Muffdaddy

Juniors
Thang II - Johnny Diesel and the Injectors(Awesome blues. A Strat through a Bassman. Classic!!)

Eruption and Spanish Fly - Agreed. Great EVH.

Shambelle - The Police. This is on the B Side of Every Little Thing She does is Magic. Signature Andy Summers licks.

The Attitude Song - Steve Vai

Anything from Satch's 1st and 2nd albums.

Jonotallica

Juniors
Other then the songs already mentioned..

Manhattan & SRV - Eric Johnson
For the Love of God & Crying Machine - Steve Vai
Always with me Always with you & Love Thing - Joe Satriani
Erotomania & Dance of Eternity - Dream Theater
Little Wing - Steve Ray Vaughan's version (which is an instrumental) which is brilliant.

If you've heard all of those songs, you have great taste. :)

Latest posts