What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greenberg cleared over Tandy betting allegations

Chook

First Grade
I like seeing how many idiots ask me about it.

You and Guzzler make 1,345.

Chook.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Can you people not see the agenda for News LIMITED??? All this shit comes out at the same time. They're all about things that occurred in the past as well, in some cases 2-3 years ago. Can you not see they are clutching at straws??? They are trying to bring Greenberg down and are doing whatever they can to do so. It's all a bunch of useless shit that he's not guilty about.

Bulldog Force

Referee
  1. Ryan Tandy - 2010: Stood down immediately from the club, then fired
  2. Des Hasler - 2011: His contract was for 2013-2016. There was a clause in the contract suggesting bringing it forward one year had he left Manly. That's what happened, and then activated. Nothing wrong there.
  3. 2013 - Ben Barba: Clutching at straws.

some11

Referee
I wanna try doing this too but I fear I will stuff it up.

Chook.

Let me try.

10def5j.jpg

BunniesMan

Immortal
I think Greenberg needs to go. He's risen above his station. Was a solid club CEO but has been found wanting on a number of levels on the big stage.

Notell

Juniors
If it can be assumed that he will never again hide facts as in the Tandy situation, that he realises that total "open governance" is what is required, then he should remain. For other than this error, he was selected (and most would agree, rightly), as the best man for the job. From this point forward, he would do a better job than anyone else, so to sack him would be to our detriment.

redvscotty

First Grade
If it can be assumed that he will never again hide facts as in the Tandy situation, that he realises that total "open governance" is what is required, then he should remain. For other than this error, he was selected (and most would agree, rightly), as the best man for the job. From this point forward, he would do a better job than anyone else, so to sack him would be to our detriment.

This is the 3rd comment I've read from you tonight.... all terrible.

juanfarkall

Coach
Do the Tits still have the Centre of Excrement ?
I believe it should be named the Greenberg Centre in recognition of his alleged dodginess.