What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MWSE Troll Thread

Wobbygong

First Grade
The eagles used to be sponsored by Pepsi, they look like they have changed allegiances to Choke against the storm tonight :lol:

Looks like Lyon has injured his fingernail again, soft c *nt.

Last edited:
look who's choking tonight bitch:lol:
btw were have you been in a rat hole, this choke sign sh*t has been going on all year

My post was the second post in this thread saying the Choke sign was old news. My post mysteriously disappeared. Seems you can start a thread bagging another team but can't handle a response (that wasn't even offensive) Suck it Manly.

glossydoll

Juniors
Go down to Petbarn, they have special 'choke' collars in Sea Eagle colours engraved 40-12,hehe,,, Go the Dragons, Minor Premiers and more to come!:D

mightybears

Bench
In our competition we beat Cronulla yesterday to progress to the preliminary final in two weeks time.

And there is nothing you can say about us not being in your comp [for now] to bring me down.

timka4

Bench
nah nah nah nah, nah nah nah nah, aye aye aye, good bye

nah nah nah nah, nah nah nah nah, aye aye aye, good bye

Latest posts