What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MWSE Troll Thread

^_^

Juniors
bozo.jpg

^_^

Juniors
bozo.jpg

f**k off bozo hahaha seeing the light is leaving for the spooning roosters??? OMG your parents should have terminated YOU once they found out they where 1st cousins!

bozo's bum

Juniors
How ironic. This tool leaves goes from one club that simply poaches players to another that does the same. When Manly and the roosters look at each other it is like looking into a mirror!! C'mon dad enough of those family jokes eh.

Evenflow

Bench
To smash a team 40-0 in a grand final?

OR

To get smashed 34-8 by that same team in the grand final a year earlier, then get smashed 40-12 again by that same team and get kicked out of the finals in the process a year after? Also still knowing that team might very well to go on and win the GF this year? That'd f**king kill if they did wouldn't it? :lol::lol::lol:

Personally i couldn't care less who wins it this year, but if i had to choose one team it'd be the mexicans purely to shove it well and truly up Manly's arse :lol::lol:

^_^

Juniors
bozo.jpg

Next time you wanna use gay jokes may sure your username aint named after a blokes ass deadsh*t :p

^_^

Juniors
Evenflow you havent won yet, if they lose the GF in 09 then id say it would suck ass supporting a bunch of mexicans & guess what even if you guys win this year i would still cut off my left nut over supporting a bunch of dirty mexicans in the NRL.

from a non bias point of view if you guys win it this yr then it just may have been worth being the team to hold the biggest EVER GF loss to their name :cool: hahahaha ohh wait thats in a 100 year history of the game geez thats a keeper

Last edited:

^_^

Juniors
bozo.jpg

Hey listen here sonny, dont go changing your story you only get one chance you f**kn clown, JWH either saw the light and moved on or he didnt. Dont post unless your prepared to defacate in a hallway whilst drunk over it!

^_^

Juniors
Your a typical Homo wont come out of the closet and state who the f**k he is until he gets caught reaming Bozo's asshole, moron.

Last edited:

^_^

Juniors
"i thought manly fans worshipped bozo's ass like toovs did"

Interestingly if you did in fact think this was the case you unsurprisingly (to me anyway) still named yourself Bozo's bum and wandered into the lions den without protection so i can only conclude you came here looking to be reamed.

Not happening!

please f**k off

:)

Last edited:

eagles4eva

First Grade
"i thought manly fans worshipped bozo's ass like toovs did"

Well old woman you are wrong......Although interestingly if you did in fact think this was the case you unsurprisingly (to me anyway) still named yourself Bozo's bum and wandered into the lions den without protection so i can only conclude you came here looking to be reamed.

Not happening!

please f**k off

Yes i second that - THIS IS A NO-REAMING ZONE

:)

^_^

Juniors
Ahh Eagles4eva, that wanker just doesn't get it lol i mean im just happy we drowned that merkin out for a bit hahaha i spose Bozo the ass clown will be back.....

Evenflow

Bench
Evenflow you havent won yet, if they lose the GF in 09 then id say it would suck ass supporting a bunch of mexicans & guess what even if you guys win this year i would still cut off my left nut over supporting a bunch of dirty mexicans in the NRL.

Sorry to burst your bubble but i don't even actually barrack for the Storm. While i have developed a bit of a soft spot for them since i was relocated down here for work a couple years ago and seeing them play many times, i'd hardly be heartbroken if they were to make the GF and lose.

Anyway mate you didn't answer my question so here it is again, Would you prefer to smash a team 40-0 in a grand final?

OR

To get smashed 34-8 by that same team in the grand final a year earlier, then get smashed 40-12 again by that same team and get kicked out of the finals in the process a year after? Also still knowing that team might very well to go on and win the GF this year?

Personally i'd swap a 40-0 smashing and no chance to win the GF this year any time it was offered for a 34-8 GF smashing, a 40-12 finals smashing and a chance to still play off in this years GF. I dare say 99% of fans of other teams would as well, the other 1% would be Manly fans who are clearly too stupid to work out which is the better deal :lol:

Latest posts