Greg Inglis in a Mental Health Clinic

Discussion in 'South Sydney Rabbitohs' started by souths_reborn, May 17, 2017.

1. callmack1

callmack1 Juniors

100%. He delivered in his promise to deliver us a premiership.

Rabbits20 likes this.
  2. Tryhard

Tryhard Juniors

EXACTLY! This injury would be a big thing for him, because all these injuries are becoming more frequent & closer together (& transferring from one area to another as he has to adjust/compromise the way he plays). And not doesn't GI chase the limelight, the last thing he wants to be (or feel he's being) is a drag on the Club, the fans, but more his team mates & coaches. I'm actually thinking is this the issue with George - not just the injury at the time, but coming back unable to play the way/intensity they did before! I think this should be THE area for the NRL in player management, it isn't about just offering training for a job after Footy.

3. Rabbits20

Rabbits20 Referee

I know it's not that important currently but I reckon GI should leave us after this season and go and be with his family in Brisbane. He's done his job with us and I couldn't be any prouder of him.

If things turn around for him maybe the Titans would take him on for a couple of years.

4. Benny68

Benny68 Juniors

All the best GI you will always be an absolute Rabbitohs legend get well soon hope to see you back bigger stronger and fitter than ever running amok palming guys at will like toys
    Family first big fella whatever happens family first
    Stay strong

5. Rabbit toes

Rabbit toes Bench

He'll bounce back from it stronger and more resolved than ever.
    Putting a lock on him for a try in his return game

6. Pommy

Pommy First Grade

I don't think he will return to Souths. If he needs to put his family first a move north makes a lot of sense for him.
    I'm sure the club wouldn't stand in his way either.
    Even if it means a pay cut I'm sure he has a good case to ask argue with the NRL for a reduced wage if either GC or Broncos had to justify it for cap reasons.
    Or he could just call it a day altogether and move in to coaching up there. I'm sure he would be in demand he has nothing to prove on the field.

7. The Mad Hatter

The Mad Hatter First Grade

I saw some cynic posted elsewhere on FB that this is just a charade for him to get a release and go to Brisbane.

All I can say is no matter what, I hope he finds happiness because depression is a c*** of a thing to deal with.

8. Rabbit toes

Rabbit toes Bench

All possible scenarios.

9. Pommy

Pommy First Grade

I think if he wanted a release the club would hand it to him even without recent events.
    Obviously on the basis of not paying him anymore.

10. Benny68

Benny68 Juniors

I really hope iGI isn't having to deal with a situation between moving away or being with his wife and children that would do in any mans head
    Family first GI

11. foreverinourshadow

foreverinourshadow First Grade

GET WELL ASAP MR GREG INGLIS WE LOVE YOU MATE FROM A SOUTHS DIEHARD MEMBER/FAN....Shadow...

Rabbits20 likes this.